Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
- 183058 Back Matter, Index
- 183057 The Status and the State of Agricultural Economics
by Petit, Michel
- 183056 Structure of Agriculture: Implications for Research and Policy
by Lacombe, Philippe
- 183055 The Food Chain, Markets, and Prices: Implications for Research and Policy
by Tyrchniewicz, Edward W.
- 183054 Changes in Human Capital, Technology, and Institutions: Implications for Policy and Research
by Huffman, Wallace E.
- 183053 Pressure on Natural Resources- Implications for Research and Policy
by Weinschenk, Gunther
- 183052 Balancing Overproduction and Malnutrition- Implications for Policy and Research
by Yvas, Vijay S.
- 183051 Impact on Farmers' Decision-Making by Farm Management and Computer Sciences in the Turbulent Economy
by Sugai, Yoshihiko & Filho, A.R. Teixeira
- 183037 Farm Level Information Systems as an Aid to Decision-Makers
by Harsh, S.B. & Kuhlmann, Friedrich & Burg, F.
- 183033 Computer-Aided Farm Management Systems: Will the Promise be Fulfilled?
by Sonka, Steven T.
- 183032 Land Fragmentation in Developing Countries: The Optimal Choice and Policy Implications
by Simons, Scott
- 183031 The Role of Natural Resources in Regional Agricultural Growth
by Edwards, Clark
- 183030 Rationing Agricultural Credit in Developing Countries: The Role and Determinants of Transaction Costs for Borrowers
by Cuevas, Carlos E. & Graham, Douglas H.
- 183029 Integration of Production and Financial Theory in Analysing Farm Firm Behaviour
by Boehlje, Michael & Lowenberg-DeBoer, J.
- 183028 The Demand for Crop Insurance
by Niewuwoudt, W.L. & Bullock, J. Bruce
- 183027 Measuring Production Risk Using a Modified RCRM Model
by Kerr, John M. & Kalirajan, Kaliappa P.
- 183026 Farmers and Risk
by Anderson, Jock R. & Dillon, John L. & Hardaker, J. Brian
- 182623 Exchange Rates and Trade Policy: Help or Hindrance to Agricultural Growth?
by Valdes, Alberto
- 182622 Agricultural Growth and the Price of Food
by Mundlak, Yair
- 182621 Instability in Agricultural Markets: The US Experience
by Rausser, Gordon C. & Chalfant, James A. & Stamoulis, Kostas G.
- 182620 Uncertainty in Market Analysis
by Sarris, Alexander H.
- 182619 New Types of Multinational Firms in the Agribusiness Sector: Implications of their Emergence in the Least Industrialised World
by Dufour, Jean-Claude & Ghersi, Gerard & Saint-Louis, Robert
- 182618 International Markets and Price Policy: The Instability of Agriculture
by Espinosa, Jaime Lamo De
- 182617 Agricultural Structure in a Service Economy
by Tweeten, Luther
- 182616 Changing Environment and Structural Heterogeneity in Agriculture
by Boussard, Jean-Marc
- 182615 The Rural-Urban Balance in Rural Development
by Nishimura, Hiroyuki
- 182613 Farmers and Rural Societies in Uncertain Food Production Systems
by Hunek, Tadeusz
- 182612 The Changing Structure of Agriculture and the Future of Rural Society
by Newby, Howard
- 182610 Sources of Growth of Argentine Agriculture and Prospects for the 1990s
by Penna, Julio A.
- 182607 Human Capital, Structures of Production and the Basic Needs
by Chaudhri, D.P.
- 182606 Pricing System Reform for Agricultural Products and Price Policy Adjustment in China (1979-1984)
by XI-JI, An
- 182605 Economic Reform in Rural China
by Rui-Zhen, Yan
- 182603 Irrigation Investment in Africa: Major Issues in the Design and Implementation of Large Schemes
by Kamuanga, Mulumba
- 182598 Self-Reliance or Dependence of Agricultural Economics Research in Developing Countries
by Chataigner, Jean & Leon, Yves
- 182597 Alternative Forms of Marketing Enterprise for the Developing Countries
by Abbott, John C.
- 182594 The Role of Institutions in Formulation of Agricultural Policy: Their Repercussions on the Challenges of an Agriculture in a Turbulent World Economy
by Schmitt, Gunther
- 182591 Agricultural Intensification and Technical Change in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Binswanger, Hans P. & Pingali, Prabhu L.
- 182589 The Evolution of National Agricultural Research Systems in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Idachaba, Francis S.
- 182587 Challenge to Studies of Biotechnology Impacts in the Social Sciences
by Fishel, Walter L. & Kenney, Martin
- 182584 From the United States to a World System: Technological Change, International Trade, Agricultural Policy in the Twentieth Century
by Berlan, Jean-Pierre
- 182582 Pressure on the Malaysian Fisheries Arising from Current Modernisation Programmes and Management Conditions
by Mustapha, Nik Hashim
- 182579 Natural Resources and Agricultural Development in the Tropics: Is Conflict Inevitable?
by Bromley, Daniel W.
- 182577 An International Overview of Soil Conservation Policy
by Kramer, Randall A.
- 182575 Land Utilisation and Agricultural Development: The Case of Hungary
by Csaki, Csaba
- 182573 The Pressure on Natural Resources in Indonesian Agricultural Development
by Birowo, Achmad T. & Prabowo, Dibyo
- 182571 Natural Resource and Environmental Dimensions of Agricultural Development
by Farrell, Kenneth R. & Capalbo, Susan Marie
- 182570 The World Economy: Resilient for the Rich, Stubborn for the Starving
by Fischer, Gunther & Frohberg, Klaus & Parikh, Kikit S. & Rabar, Ferenc
- 182566 National Agricultural Policies, Surplus Problems and International Instability
by Veer, Jan De
- 182562 Food Insecurity and the Foreign Exchange Constraint in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Kirkpatrick, Colin & Diakosavvas, Dimitris
- 182560 Food Security Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Eicher, Carl K. & Staatz, John M.
- 182558 Undernutrition: Extent and Distribution of its Incidence
by Srinivasan, T.N.
- 182556 Dealing with the Uncertainty of Growing Food Imbalances: International Structures and National Policies
by Mellor, John W.
- 182555 The Effect of Scientific- Technological and Social Progress on Development in Agrarian Labour
by Lukinov, I.
- 182553 Land Resources and Distribution of Agricultural Production in the USSR
by Nazarenko, Victor
- 182551 Adjustment of Regional Agriculture to Expected Climatic Changes
by Iakiments, Vladimir
- 182549 The Changing Structure of Nigeria's Agriculture and Prospects for the River Basin Development Reorganisation Programme
by Anthonio, Q.B.O. & Akinyosoye, Vincent O.
- 182547 Peasant Farms in Economic and Social Crisis: The Case of Poland in the 1980s
by Zegar, Jozef St.
- 182546 Farming Under Uncertainty in the 1980s: Some Lessons From Canada
by Brinkman, George L.
- 182543 Agriculture in an Interdependent and Uncertain World: Implications for Markets and Prices
by McCalla, Alex F. & Josling, Timothy E.
- 182540 Regional Co-operation in the Food Sector Among Developing Countries to Improve Food Security
by Koester, Ulrich
- 182539 The International Capital Market as a Source of Instability in International Commodity Markets
by Schuh, G. Edward
- 182538 Integration of Agriculture in the National and World Economy: Implications for Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries
by Janvry, Alain De
- 182532 Forces That Will Shape Future Rural Development: The Case Of Northeastern Brazil
by Leite, Pedro Sisnando
- 182530 The Exploitation and Subsidization of Agriculture in Developing and Developed Countries
by Olson, Mancur
- 182529 Poverty and Beyond: the Forces Shaping the Future in Asia
by Hayami, Yujiro
- 182527 Scope of Agricultural Economics
by Johnson, Glenn L.
- 182526 Food, Economics and Entitlements
by Sen, Amartya
- 182525 Front Matter