Changing Environment and Structural Heterogeneity in Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marc Boussard, 1971. "Time Horizon, Objective Function, and Uncertainty in a Multiperiod Model of Firm Growth," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(3), pages 467-477.
- Lionel W. McKenzie, 2012.
The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics,
- Day, Richard H & Tinney, E Herbert, 1969. "Cycles, Phases and Growth in a Generalised Cobweb Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(313), pages 90-108, March.
- J.Marc Boussard, 1976. "The concept of economies of scale in a multiproduct industry and its implications for the future of agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 53-70.
- ZELLNER, Arnold & KMENTA, Jan & DREZE, Jacques H., 1966. "Specification and estimation of Cobb-Douglas production function models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 12, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Joseph Klatzmann, 1981. "Les conséquences économiques de l'indemnité viagère de départ," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 146(1), pages 30-36.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae85:182616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .