Six families of flexicurity indicators developed at the Hans Boeckler Foundation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray Leibbrandt & Laura Poswell & Pranushka & Matthew Welch & Ingrid Woolard, 2004.
"Measuring recent changes in South African inequality and poverty using 1996 and 2001 census data,"
SALDRU/CSSR Working Papers
084, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Murray Leibbrandt & Laura Poswell & Pranushka Naidoo & Matthew Welch & Ingrid Woolard, 2005. "Measuring Recent Changes in South African Inequality and Poverty using 1996 and 2001 Census Data," Working Papers 05094, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Christophe Ramaux, 2006. "Emploi : Eloge de la stabilité," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00202677, HAL.
- Lionel W. McKenzie, 2012.
The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics,
- Olivier Blanchard, 2006.
"European unemployment: the evolution of facts and ideas,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(45), pages 5-59, January.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2005. "European Unemployment: The Evolution of Facts and Ideas," NBER Working Papers 11750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem Adema & Maxime Ladaique, 2005. "Net Social Expenditure, 2005 Edition: More Comprehensive Measures of Social Support," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 29, OECD Publishing.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2004. "Defining the flexicurity index in application to European countries," WSI Working Papers 122, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2012. "Statistical test for the mathematical theory of democracy," WSI Working Papers 179, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Lott, Yvonne, 2015. "Costs and benefits of flexibility and autonomy in working time: The same for women and men?," WSI Working Papers 196, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2015. "Is the left-right alignment of parties outdated?," WSI Working Papers 198, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Lott, Yvonne, 2014. "Working time autonomy and time adequacy: What if performance is all that counts?," WSI Working Papers 188, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Keller, Berndt & Seifert, Hartmut, 2015. "Atypical forms of employment in the public sector: Are there any?," WSI Working Papers 199, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market policy; flexicurity; composite indicators; trade unions;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J88 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wsidps:168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wsihbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.