European flexicurity: concepts (operational definitions), methodology (monitoring instruments), and policies (consistent implementations)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Blanchard & Jean Tirole, 2004. "The Optimal Design of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Protection. A First Pass," NBER Working Papers 10443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berndt Keller & Hartmut Seifert, 2005. "Atypical Employment and Flexicurity," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 16(3), pages 304-323.
- Mau, Steffen, 2001. "Patterns of popular support for the welfare state: a comparison of the United Kingdom and Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting FS III 01-405, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Willem Adema & Maxime Ladaique, 2005. "Net Social Expenditure, 2005 Edition: More Comprehensive Measures of Social Support," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 29, OECD Publishing.
- van Oorschot, W.J.H., 1999. "The legitimacy of welfare : A sociological analysis of the motives for contributing to welfare schemes," WORC Paper 99.11.02, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Pissarides, Christopher A., 2001. "Employment protection," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 131-159, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFlexicurity; Arbeitsmarktflexibilität; soziale Sicherheit; zusammengesetzte Indikatoren; flexicurity; labour market flexibility; social security; composite indicators;
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wsidps:148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wsihbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.