Net Social Expenditure, 2005 Edition: More Comprehensive Measures of Social Support
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alber, Jens & Kohler, Ulrich, 2008. "The inequality of electoral participation in Europe and America and the politically integrative functions of the welfare state," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2008-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Tangian, Andranik, 2006. "Monitoring flexicurity policies in Europe from three different viewpoints," WSI Working Papers 145, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Nora Lustig, 2011.
"Commitment to Equity Assessment (CEQ): A Diagnostic Framework to Assess Governments' Fiscal Policies Handbook,"
1122, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Nora Lustig, 2011. "Commitment to Equity Assessment (CEQ) A Diagnostic Framework to Assess Governments' Fiscal Policies Handbook," Working Papers 1119, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Nora Lustig, 2011. "Commitment to Equity Assessment (CEQ). A diagnostic framework to assess governments’ fiscal policies. Handbook," Working Papers 212, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2006. "The Welfare State -- Background, Achievements, Problems," Working Paper Series 662, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Luciano G. Greco, 2011.
"Optimal Redistribution with Productive Social Services,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113(1), pages 55-73, March.
- Luciano Greco, 2006. "Optimal Redistribution With Productive Social Services," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0026, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2005. "European welfare state under the policy "make work pay" : Analysis with composite indicators," WSI Working Papers 141, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- André Decoster & Jason Loughrey & Cathal O'Donoghue & Dirk Verwerft, 2011. "Microsimulation of indirect taxes," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 4(2), pages 41-56.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2009. "Six families of flexicurity indicators developed at the Hans Boeckler Foundation," WSI Working Papers 168, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Shulruf, Boaz & O'Loughlin, Claire & Tolley, Hilary, 2009. "Parenting education and support policies and their consequences in selected OECD countries," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 526-532, May.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2006. "European flexicurity: concepts (operational definitions), methodology (monitoring instruments), and policies (consistent implementations)," WSI Working Papers 148, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Irwin Garfinkel & Lee Rainwater & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2006. "A re-examination of welfare states and inequality in rich nations: How in-kind transfers and indirect taxes change the story," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 897-919.
- Alber, Jens, 2009. "What the European and American welfare states have in common and where they differ: Facts and fiction in comparisons of the European social model and the United States," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2009-203, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2006-06-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2006-06-03 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:29-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .