European Performances regarding Flexicurity in the New Member States and Their Regions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Ganescu & Andreea Gangone & Mihaela Asandei, 2014. "Assessing the Impact of the National Cultural Framework on Responsible Corporate Behaviour towards Consumers: an Application of Geert Hofstede`s Cultural Model," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 351-351, February.
- Mariana Cristina Ganescu & Mihaela Asandei & Andreea Gangone & Camelia Chirilă, 2013. "Performance Determinants for Responsible Supply Chain Management in the European Emerging Countries," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 154-169, February.
- Víctor Raúl López Ruiz & Domingo Nevado Peńa & José Luis Alfaro Navarro & Adriana Grigorescu, 2014. "Human Development European City Index: Methodology And Results," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 72-87, October.
More about this item
Keywordslabor market; flexicurity; composite indices; New Member States;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- R28 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2010:i:5:p:59-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .