European Performances regarding Flexicurity in the New Member States and Their Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Avi Giloni & Sridhar Seshadri & Jeffrey S. Simonoff, 2006. "Robust analysis of variance: process design and quality improvement," International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 306-319.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariana Cristina Ganescu & Mihaela Asandei & Andreea Gangone & Camelia Chirilă, 2013. "Performance Determinants for Responsible Supply Chain Management in the European Emerging Countries," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 154-169, February.
- Víctor Raúl López Ruiz & Domingo Nevado Peńa & José Luis Alfaro Navarro & Adriana Grigorescu, 2014. "Human Development European City Index: Methodology And Results," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, pages 72-87.
- Cristina Ganescu & Andreea Gangone & Mihaela Asandei, 2014. "Assessing the Impact of the National Cultural Framework on Responsible Corporate Behaviour towards Consumers: an Application of Geert Hofstede`s Cultural Model," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 351-351, February.
More about this item
Keywordslabor market; flexicurity; composite indices; New Member States;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- R28 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2010:i:5:p:59-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .