Performance Determinants for Responsible Supply Chain Management in the European Emerging Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suk-Jun Lim & Joe Phillips, 2008. "Embedding CSR Values: The Global Footwear Industry’s Evolving Governance Structure," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(1), pages 143-156, August.
- Ion Schileru, 2008. "Accumulations and development in commercial logistics," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(24), pages 41-58, June.
- J.P. Gond & A. El Akremi & J. Igalens & V. Swaen, 2011. "A corporate social responsibility," Post-Print hal-00826426, HAL.
- Beamon, Benita M., 1998. "Supply chain design and analysis:: Models and methods," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 281-294, August.
- Michael Maloni & Michael Brown, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the Supply Chain: An Application in the Food Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 35-52, September.
- Chow, Wing S. & Madu, Christian N. & Kuei, Chu-Hua & Lu, Min H. & Lin, Chinho & Tseng, Hojung, 2008. "Supply chain management in the US and Taiwan: An empirical study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 665-679, October.
- Chilian, Mihaela Nona & Albu, Lucian Liviu & Iordan, Marioara, 2010. "European Performances regarding Flexicurity in the New Member States and Their Regions," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(5), pages 59-73.
- Basarab Gogoneata, 2008. "An analysis of explanatory factors of logistics performance of a country," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(24), pages 143-156, June.
- Michael Tracey & Richard W. Fite & Mathias J. Sutton, 2004. "An Explanatory Model and Measurement Instrument: A Guide to Supply Chain Management Research and Applications," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 52-70.
- Haesun Park-Poaps & Kathleen Rees, 2010. "Stakeholder Forces of Socially Responsible Supply Chain Management Orientation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 305-322, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina, GANESCU, 2013. "A Methodology To Assess The Performance Of Corporate Social Responsibility. A Study Of The European Automotive Sector," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 22(Special), pages 302-310.
More about this item
Keywordssupply chain; responsible supply chain management (RSCM); index of RSCM; determinants of RSCM; emerging Europe.;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:15:y:2013:i:33:p:154-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.