An analysis of explanatory factors of logistics performance of a country
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaël Raballand & Jean-François Arvis & Michel Bellier, 2006. "Success Factors for Improving Logistics in a Middle-Income Country," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11771, The World Bank.
- Jean-François Arvis & Gaël Raballand & Jean-François Marteau, 2010.
"The Cost of Being Landlocked : Logistics Costs and Supply Chain Reliability,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 2489.
- Arvis, Jean-Francois & Raballand, Gael & Marteau, Jean-Francois, 2007. "The cost of being landlocked : logistics costs and supply chain reliability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4258, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariana Cristina Ganescu & Mihaela Asandei & Andreea Gangone & Camelia Chirilă, 2013. "Performance Determinants for Responsible Supply Chain Management in the European Emerging Countries," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 154-169, February.
- Luminiţa Nicolescu & Cristina Galalae & Alexandru Voicu, 2013. "Solving a Supply Chain Management Problem to Near Optimality Using Ant Colony Optimization, in an International Context," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(33), pages 8-26, February.
More about this item
Keywordslogistics performance; services; economic growth;
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:10:y:2008:i:24:p:143-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.