Contact information of European Economics Letters Group
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eueclt. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mike taylor). General contact details of provider: http://www.eelet.org.uk/ .
2015, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-4 Fiscal sustainability in E.U.27
by Tiwari , Aviral Kumar & Mutascu , Mihai
- 5-10 On the dynamic effects of foreign aid on corruption
by Asongu , Simplice A.
- 11-14 Recessions are not good for your health: the counter-cyclical health outcomes revisited
by Asali , Muhammad
- 15-19 TARGET2 balances and the adjustment of capital flows in the Euro area
by Timmer , Yannick
- 20-22 Self-selection in economic experiments: Any difference between laboratory and internet-based experiments?
by Gruener , Sven
- 23-29 Oil wealth, ethno-religious-linguistic fractionalization and democracy in the Middle East and North Africa
by Anyanwu, John C.
- 30-36 The EU Blue Card scheme: A polarization vector
by Syed Zwick, Hélène & Syed , S. Ali Shah
- 37-42 Role of investments in industrialization process for sustained economic growth: A comparative analysis of MENA region with world economies
by Chiemeke , Charles C. & Bhuyan , Rafiq
2014, Volume 3, Issue 2
2014, Volume 3, Issue 1
2013, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 38-43 Impact of macroeconomic factors on tourism receipts: evidence from SAARC region
by Mushtaq, Ayesha & Zaman, Khalid
- 44-49 Economic examples of latent budget analysis
by M.C. Larrosa, Juan
- 50-55 Crime and conflicts in Africa: consequences of corruption?
by Asongu, Simplice A. & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis
- 56-61 How do institutions matter in the income-equalizing effect of mobile phone penetration?
by Asongu, Simplice A.
- 62-65 A note on hospitals incentives to collude on low quality in a spatial context
by Andree, Kai & Schwan, Mike
- 66-70 Transparency and corruption: an optimal taxation policy
by Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed
- 71-76 High inflation and the sacrifice ratio
by Mazumder, Sandeep
2013, Volume 2, Issue 1
2012, Volume 1, Issue 1