Contact information of European Economics Letters Group
repec:ris:etheco%The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask Mike Taylor to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eueclt. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mike taylor The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mike taylor to update the entry or send us the correct address
(email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.eelet.org.uk/ .
2015, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-4 Fiscal sustainability in E.U.27
by Tiwari , Aviral Kumar & Mutascu , Mihai
- 5-10 On the dynamic effects of foreign aid on corruption
by Asongu , Simplice A.
- 11-14 Recessions are not good for your health: the counter-cyclical health outcomes revisited
by Asali , Muhammad
- 15-19 TARGET2 balances and the adjustment of capital flows in the Euro area
by Timmer , Yannick
- 20-22 Self-selection in economic experiments: Any difference between laboratory and internet-based experiments?
by Gruener , Sven
- 23-29 Oil wealth, ethno-religious-linguistic fractionalization and democracy in the Middle East and North Africa
by Anyanwu, John C.
- 30-36 The EU Blue Card scheme: A polarization vector
by Syed Zwick, Hélène & Syed , S. Ali Shah
- 37-42 Role of investments in industrialization process for sustained economic growth: A comparative analysis of MENA region with world economies
by Chiemeke , Charles C. & Bhuyan , Rafiq
2014, Volume 3, Issue 2
2014, Volume 3, Issue 1
2013, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 38-43 Impact of macroeconomic factors on tourism receipts: evidence from SAARC region
by Mushtaq, Ayesha & Zaman, Khalid
- 44-49 Economic examples of latent budget analysis
by M.C. Larrosa, Juan
- 50-55 Crime and conflicts in Africa: consequences of corruption?
by Asongu, Simplice A. & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis
- 56-61 How do institutions matter in the income-equalizing effect of mobile phone penetration?
by Asongu, Simplice A.
- 62-65 A note on hospitals incentives to collude on low quality in a spatial context
by Andree, Kai & Schwan, Mike
- 66-70 Transparency and corruption: an optimal taxation policy
by Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed
- 71-76 High inflation and the sacrifice ratio
by Mazumder, Sandeep
2013, Volume 2, Issue 1
2012, Volume 1, Issue 1