Business and credit cycles in CAMEU economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asongu, Simplice A., 2014.
"A note on the long-run neutrality of monetary policy: new empirics,"
European Economic Letters,
European Economics Letters Group, vol. 3(1), pages 1-6.
- Asongu, Simplice, 2013. "A note on the long-run neutrality of monetary policy: new empirics," MPRA Paper 56796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "A note on the long-run neutrality of monetary policy: new empirics," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 13/032, African Governance and Development Institute..
More about this item
KeywordsCredit cycle; Business cycle; Pass-band filter; Co-movements; Concordance indices;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eueclt:0006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mike taylor) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mike taylor to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.eelet.org.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.