Corporate Social Responsibility in the Supply Chain: An Application in the Food Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimberly Ann. Elliott & Richard B. Freeman, 2004.
"White Hats or Don Quixotes? Human Rights Vigilantes in the Global Economy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Emerging Labor Market Institutions for the Twenty-First Century, pages 47-98
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & Richard Freeman, 2001. "White Hats or Don Quixotes? Human Rights Vigilantes in the Global Economy," NBER Working Papers 8102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elliot, Kimberly Ann & Freeman, Richard B., 2004. "White hats or Don Quixotes? Human rights vigilantes in the global economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19952, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & Richard Freeman, 2004. "White Hats or Don Quixotes? Human Rights Vigilantes in the Global Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0638, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Blandford, David & Fulponi, Linda, 1999. "Emerging Public Concerns in Agriculture: Domestic Policies and International Trade Commitments," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 409-424, August.
- Bardasi, Elena & Francesconi, Marco, 2004.
"The impact of atypical employment on individual wellbeing: evidence from a panel of British workers,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1671-1688, May.
- Bardasi, Elena & Francesconi, Marco, 2003. "The impact of atypical employment on individual wellbeing: evidence from a panel of British workers," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Golan, Elise H. & Krissoff, Barry & Kuchler, Fred & Calvin, Linda & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Price, Gregory K., 2004. "Traceability In The U.S. Food Supply: Economic Theory And Industry Studies," Agricultural Economics Reports 33939, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Carter, Craig R. & Jennings, Marianne M., 2002. "Social responsibility and supply chain relationships," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Robert Pollin & Justine Burns & James Heintz, 2004. "Global apparel production and sweatshop labour: can raising retail prices finance living wages?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 153-171, March.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Carter, Craig R. & Kale, Rahul & Grimm, Curtis M., 2000. "Environmental purchasing and firm performance: an empirical investigation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 219-228, September.
- M. Ann Tutwiler, 2003. "Challenges Facing the World Trade Organization Negotiations on Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 684-685.
- Maignan, Isabelle & Hillebrand, Bas & McAlister, Debbie, 2002. "Managing Socially-Responsible Buying:: How to Integrate Non-economic Criteria into the Purchasing Process," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 641-648, December.
- Kolk, Ans & van Tulder, Rob, 2002. "The Effectiveness of Self-regulation:: Corporate Codes of Conduct and Child Labour," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 260-271, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Social Responsibility; Food Industry; Logistics Social Responsibility; Purchasing Social Responsibility; Supply Chain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:68:y:2006:i:1:p:35-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .