RETRACTED ARTICLE: Corporate Social Responsibility in Purchasing and Supply Chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
- Murphy, Patrick E. & Enderle, Georges, 1995. "Managerial Ethical Leadership: Examples do Matter," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 117-128, January.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Carter, Craig R. & Jennings, Marianne M., 2002. "Social responsibility and supply chain relationships," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Michael Maloni & Michael Brown, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the Supply Chain: An Application in the Food Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 35-52, September.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maignan, Isabelle & Hillebrand, Bas & McAlister, Debbie, 2002. "Managing Socially-Responsible Buying:: How to Integrate Non-economic Criteria into the Purchasing Process," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 641-648, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Rainy X.A. & Lee, Peter K.C. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2012. "Socially responsible supplier development: Construct development and measurement validation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 160-167.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:196:y:2018:i:c:p:346-355 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Ehrgott & Felix Reimann & Lutz Kaufmann & Craig Carter, 2011. "Social Sustainability in Selecting Emerging Economy Suppliers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 99-119, January.
- Sadaat Ali Yawar & Stefan Seuring, 2017. "Management of Social Issues in Supply Chains: A Literature Review Exploring Social Issues, Actions and Performance Outcomes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 621-643, March.
- Tony Fang & Caroline Gunterberg & Emma Larsson, 2010. "Sourcing in an Increasingly Expensive China: Four Swedish Cases," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 119-138, November.
- Lauriane Robert & Rachel Bocquet & Elodie Gardet, 2016. "Intra-Organisational Drivers of Purchasing Social Responsibility," Post-Print hal-01613396, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8612 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1821-:d:114571 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela CĂPĂȚÎNĂ & Roxana-Denisa STOENESCU, 2015. "Marketing Programs For Green Products In Achieving Ecological Sustainability," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 7, pages 129-134, April.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; purchasing; supply chain; Thailand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:85:y:2009:i:2:p:355-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.