Social Sustainability in Selecting Emerging Economy Suppliers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philippe Gugler & Jacylyn Shi, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility for Developing Country Multinational Corporations: Lost War in Pertaining Global Competitiveness?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 3-24, April.
- Mohammad Salam, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Purchasing and Supply Chain," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 355-370, April.
- Alan Pomering & Sara Dolnicar, 2009. "Assessing the Prerequisite of Successful CSR Implementation: Are Consumers Aware of CSR Initiatives?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 285-301, April.
- François Maon & Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen, 2009. "Designing and Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility: An Integrative Framework Grounded in Theory and Practice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 71-89, April.
- Rajdeep Grewal & Joseph A. Cote & Hans Baumgartner, 2004. "Multicollinearity and Measurement Error in Structural Equation Models: Implications for Theory Testing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 519-529, June.
- Paul Dion, 2008. "Interpreting Structural Equation Modeling Results: A Reply to Martin and Cullen," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 365-368, December.
- Michael Maloni & Michael Brown, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the Supply Chain: An Application in the Food Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 35-52, September.
- DomÃ¨nec MelÃ©, 2008. "Integrating Ethics into Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 291-297, March.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility: International Perspectives," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0604, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
- Bryan W Husted & Janelle Brinker Dozier & J Timothy McMahon & Michael W Kattan, 1996. "The Impact of Cross-National Carriers of Business Ethics on Attitudes about Questionable Practices and Form of Moral Reasoning," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(2), pages 391-411, June.
- Sandro Castaldo & Francesco Perrini & Nicola Misani & Antonio Tencati, 2009. "The Missing Link Between Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Trust: The Case of Fair Trade Products," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Adam Lindgreen & Michael Antioco & David Harness & Remi Sloot, 2009. "Purchasing and Marketing of Social and Environmental Sustainability for High-Tech Medical Equipment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 445-462, April.
- Abagail McWilliams, 2002. "Raising Rivals' Costs Through Political Strategy: An Extension of Resource-based Theory," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 707-724, 07.
- Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen & Wesley Johnston, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility: An Empirical Investigation of U.S. Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 303-323, April.
- Evanschitzky, Heiner & Iyer, Gopalkrishnan R. & Plassmann, Hilke & Niessing, Joerg & Meffert, Heribert, 2006. "The relative strength of affective commitment in securing loyalty in service relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1207-1213, November.
- Wright, Malcolm & Armstrong, J. Scott, 2007. "Verification of Citations: Fawlty Towers of Knowledge?," MPRA Paper 4149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bin Jiang, 2009. "Implementing Supplier Codes of Conduct in Global Supply Chains: Process Explanations from Theoretic and Empirical Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 77-92, March.
- A. Lindgreen & M. Antioco & D. Harness & R. Van Der Sloot, 2009. "Purchasing and marketing of social and environmental sustainability for high-tech medical equipment," Post-Print hal-00387043, HAL.
- David Deephouse & Pursey Heugens, 2009. "Linking Social Issues to Organizational Impact: The Role of Infomediaries and the Infomediary Process," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(4), pages 541-553, June.
- Carter, Craig R. & Kale, Rahul & Grimm, Curtis M., 2000. "Environmental purchasing and firm performance: an empirical investigation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 219-228, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:98:y:2011:i:1:p:99-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.