Social Sustainability in Selecting Emerging Economy Suppliers
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 98 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philippe Gugler & Jacylyn Shi, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility for Developing Country Multinational Corporations: Lost War in Pertaining Global Competitiveness?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 3-24, April.
- Sandro Castaldo & Francesco Perrini & Nicola Misani & Antonio Tencati, 2009. "The Missing Link Between Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Trust: The Case of Fair Trade Products," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Evanschitzky, Heiner & Iyer, Gopalkrishnan R. & Plassmann, Hilke & Niessing, Joerg & Meffert, Heribert, 2006. "The relative strength of affective commitment in securing loyalty in service relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1207-1213, November.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility: International Perspectives," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0604, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- David Deephouse & Pursey Heugens, 2009. "Linking Social Issues to Organizational Impact: The Role of Infomediaries and the Infomediary Process," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(4), pages 541-553, June.
- Adam Lindgreen & Michael Antioco & David Harness & Remi Sloot, 2009. "Purchasing and Marketing of Social and Environmental Sustainability for High-Tech Medical Equipment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 445-462, April.
- Abagail McWilliams, 2002. "Raising Rivals' Costs Through Political Strategy: An Extension of Resource-based Theory," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 707-724, 07.
- Alan Pomering & Sara Dolnicar, 2009. "Assessing the Prerequisite of Successful CSR Implementation: Are Consumers Aware of CSR Initiatives?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 285-301, April.
- Michael Maloni & Michael Brown, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the Supply Chain: An Application in the Food Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 35-52, September.
- Paul Dion, 2008. "Interpreting Structural Equation Modeling Results: A Reply to Martin and Cullen," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 365-368, December.
- Rajdeep Grewal & Joseph A. Cote & Hans Baumgartner, 2004. "Multicollinearity and Measurement Error in Structural Equation Models: Implications for Theory Testing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 519-529, June.
- Heath, Joseph, 2006. "Business Ethics without Stakeholders," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 533-557, October.
- DomÃ¨nec MelÃ©, 2008. "Integrating Ethics into Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 291-297, March.
- A. Lindgreen & M. Antioco & D. Harness & R. Van Der Sloot, 2009. "Purchasing and marketing of social and environmental sustainability for high-tech medical equipment," Post-Print hal-00387043, HAL.
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
- Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen & Wesley Johnston, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility: An Empirical Investigation of U.S. Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 303-323, April.
- François Maon & Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen, 2009.
"Designing and Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility: An Integrative Framework Grounded in Theory and Practice,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 71-89, April.
- F. Maon & A. Lindgreen & V. Swaen, 2009. "Designing and implementing corporate social responsibility : an integrative framework grounded in theory and practice," Post-Print hal-00575850, HAL.
- F. Maon & A. Lindgreen & V. Swaen, 2011. "Designing and implementing corporate social responsibility: an integrative framework grounded in theory and practice," Post-Print hal-00814084, HAL.
- Bryan W Husted & Janelle Brinker Dozier & J Timothy McMahon & Michael W Kattan, 1996. "The Impact of Cross-National Carriers of Business Ethics on Attitudes about Questionable Practices and Form of Moral Reasoning," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(2), pages 391-411, June.
- Mohammad Salam, 2009. "RETRACTED ARTICLE: Corporate Social Responsibility in Purchasing and Supply Chain," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 355-370, April.
- Carter, Craig R. & Kale, Rahul & Grimm, Curtis M., 2000. "Environmental purchasing and firm performance: an empirical investigation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 219-228, September.
- Wright, Malcolm & Armstrong, J. Scott, 2007. "Verification of Citations: Fawlty Towers of Knowledge?," MPRA Paper 4149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bin Jiang, 2009. "Implementing Supplier Codes of Conduct in Global Supply Chains: Process Explanations from Theoretic and Empirical Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 77-92, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:98:y:2011:i:1:p:99-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.