The Missing Link Between Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Trust: The Case of Fair Trade Products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Page, Graham & Fearn, Helen, 2005. "Corporate Reputation: What Do Consumers Really Care About?," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 305-313, September.
- Kennedy, Mary Susan & Ferrell, Linda K. & LeClair, Debbie Thorne, 2001. "Consumers' trust of salesperson and manufacturer: an empirical study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 73-86, January.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Jeremy Weber, 2007. "Fair Trade Coffee Enthusiasts Should Confront Reality," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 27(1), pages 109-117, Winter.
- Blomqvist, Kirsimarja, 1997. "The many faces of trust," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 271-286, September.
- Knut Ims & Ove Jakobsen, 2006. "Cooperation and Competition in the Context of Organic and Mechanic Worldviews – A Theoretical and Case based Discussion," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 19-32, June.
- Yoo, Boonghee & Donthu, Naveen, 2001. "Developing and validating a multidimensional consumer-based brand equity scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, April.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer behavior; Corporate Social Responsibility; Fair Trade; retail; structural equation models; trust;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:84:y:2009:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.