Corporate social responsibility and stock market performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Rocco Ciciretti, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Stock Market Performance," CEIS Research Paper 79, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 22 Mar 2006.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Ding, Zhuanxin & Granger, Clive W. J. & Engle, Robert F., 1993. "A long memory property of stock market returns and a new model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 83-106, June.
- Tirole, Jean, 2001. "Corporate Governance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Bauer, Bob & Koedijk, Kees & Otten, Roger, 2002. "International Evidence on Ethical Mutual Fund Performance and Investment Style," CEPR Discussion Papers 3452, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scholtens, Bert, 2008. "A note on the interaction between corporate social responsibility and financial performance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 46-55, December.
- L. Lambertini & A. Palestini & A. Tampieri, 2014.
"CSR in an Asymmetric Duopoly with Environmental Externalities,"
wp959, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini & Arsen Palestini & Alessandro Tampieri, 2014. "CSR in an Asymmetric Duopoly with Environmental Externalities," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-19, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Marco Nicolosi & Stefano Grassi & Elena Stanghellini, 2014.
"Item response models to measure corporate social responsibility,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(22), pages 1449-1464, November.
- Marco Nicolosi & Stefano Grassi & Elena Stanghellini, 2011. "How to measure Corporate Social Responsibility," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 96/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Crifo, Patricia & Forget, Vanina D. & Teyssier, Sabrina, 2015.
"The price of environmental, social and governance practice disclosure: An experiment with professional private equity investors,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 168-194.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget & Sabrina Teyssier, 2015. "The Price of Environmental, Social and Governance Practices Disclosure: An Experiment with Professional Private Equity Investor," Post-Print hal-01410643, HAL.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nazaria Solferino & Maria Elisabetta Tessitore, 2016.
"Corporate social responsibility and profit volatility: theory and empirical evidence,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 49-89.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Solferino, Nazaria & Tessitore, Maria Elisabetta, 2013. "Corporate social responsibility and profit volatility: theory and empirical evidence," AICCON Working Papers 129-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Nollet, Joscha & Filis, George & Mitrokostas, Evangelos, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility and financial performance: A non-linear and disaggregated approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 400-407.
- Koh, SzeKee & Durand, Robert B. & Limkriangkrai, Manapon, 2015. "The value of Saints and the price of Sin," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PA), pages 56-72.
- Jaja Suteja & Ardi Gunardi & Annisa Mirawati, 2016. "Moderating Effect of Earnings Management on the Relationship Between Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure and Profitability of Banks in Indonesia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1360-1365.
- Cristiana Mǎnescu, 2011.
"Stock returns in relation to environmental, social and governance performance: Mispricing or compensation for risk?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 95-118, March/Apr.
- Manescu, Cristiana, 2009. "Stock returns in relation to environmental, social and governance performance: mispricing or compensation for risk?," Working Papers in Economics 376, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2010.
- Shunsuke Managi & Tatsuyoshi Okimoto & Akimi Matsuda, 2012.
"Do socially responsible investment indexes outperform conventional indexes?,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(18), pages 1511-1527, September.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Okimoto, Tatsuyoshi & Matsuda, Akimi, 2012. "Do Socially Responsible Investment Indexes Outperform Conventional Indexes?," MPRA Paper 36662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teresa Czerwinska, 2012. "The effectiveness of Social Responsible Investment on the stock market (Efektywnosc inwestycji spolecznie odpowiedzialnych na rynku akcji)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 10(39), pages 129-140.
- Leonardo Becchetti, 2012. "Voting with the wallet," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 59(3), pages 245-268, September.
- Ntim, Collins G., 2016. "Corporate governance, corporate health accounting, and firm value: The case of HIV/AIDS disclosures in Sub-Saharan Africa," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 155-216.
- Peter Huber & Eva Abramuszkinová Pavlíková & Marcela Basovníková, 2017. "The Impact of CSR Certification on Firm Profitability, Wages and Sales," WIFO Working Papers 535, WIFO.
- Wu, Meng-Wen & Shen, Chung-Hua, 2013. "Corporate social responsibility in the banking industry: Motives and financial performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3529-3547.
- Jean-michel Sahut & Medhi Mili & Sana Ben Tekaya & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Teulon, 2016. "Financial Impacts and antecedents of CSR: a PLS Path Modelling Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 736-751.
- Sadorsky, Perry, 2014. "Modeling volatility and conditional correlations between socially responsible investments, gold and oil," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 609-618.
- Leonardo Becchetti, 2013. "Ethical finance: an introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 13, pages 134-143 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:19:y:2009:i:16:p:1283-1293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.