International Evidence on Ethical Mutual Fund Performance and Investment Style
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Brander, 2006. "The Effect of Ethical Fund Portfolio Inclusion on Executive Compensation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(4), pages 317-329, December.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Rocco Ciciretti, 2009.
"Corporate social responsibility and stock market performance,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(16), pages 1283-1293.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Rocco Ciciretti, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Stock Market Performance," CEIS Research Paper 79, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 22 Mar 2006.
- K.L. LAM & Dr. Kenny J.M. LUO, 2015. "Financial Advisers’ Attitude and Readiness of Advising Socially Responsible Investing," Journal of Business & Management (COES&RJ-JBM), , vol. 3(3), pages 416-425, July.
- Eric Keuleneer, 2006. "Investing in sustainability: Delusions and potential benefits of socially responsible investing," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 3(1), pages 29-48, June.
- Anas Yassine & Abdelmadjid Ibenrissoul, 2018.
"Practices of the social responsibility in the listed Moroccancompanies : an analysis of Carroll's model (1991) and application to the Moroccan case
[Pratiques de la Responsabilité Sociale dans les ," Working Papers hal-01728603, HAL.
- Stephen Fowler & C. Hope, 2007. "A Critical Review of Sustainable Business Indices and their Impact," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 243-252, December.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Ceniccola, Claudia & Ciciretti, Rocco, 2010. "Stock Market Reaction to the Global Financial Crisis: the Role of Corporate Governance and Product Quality Ratings in the Lehman Brothers' Event," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/14, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Schröder, Michael, 2003. "Socially Responsible Investments in Germany, Switzerland and the United States: An Analysis of Investment Funds and Indices," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-10, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Leonardo Becchetti, 2012. "Voting with the wallet," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 59(3), pages 245-268, September.
- Derwall, J. & Günster, N.K. & Bauer, R. & Koedijk, C.G., 2004. "The Eco-Efficiency Premium Puzzle," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-043-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Lutgart Van den Berghe & Céline Louche, 2005. "The Link Between Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility in Insurance," Post-Print hal-01098076, HAL.
- repec:rss:jnljfe:v2i4p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sanchez, Pablo & Rodriguez, Miguel A. & Ricart, Joan E., 2002. "Inversión socialmente responsable: evolución, tendencias e implicaciones para la dirección de las empresas, La," IESE Research Papers D/464, IESE Business School.
- William Martin, 2009. "Socially Responsible Investing: Is Your Fiduciary Duty at Risk?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 549-560, December.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Ciciretti, Rocco & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2009. "Corporate social responsibility and shareholder's value : an empirical analysis," Research Discussion Papers 1/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Ciciretti, Rocco & Hasan, Iftekhar & Kobeissi, Nada, 2012. "Corporate social responsibility and shareholder's value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(11), pages 1628-1635.
- Angeles Fernandez-Izquierdo & Juan Matallin-Saez, 2008. "Performance of Ethical Mutual Funds in Spain: Sacrifice or Premium?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 247-260, August.
- Leonardo Becchetti, 2013. "Ethical finance: an introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 13, pages 134-143 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsEthical Mutual Funds; Investment Style;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .