Socially Responsible Investing: Is Your Fiduciary Duty at Risk?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bauer, Bob & Koedijk, Kees & Otten, Roger, 2002. "International Evidence on Ethical Mutual Fund Performance and Investment Style," CEPR Discussion Papers 3452, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Young, 2007. "Fiduciary Duties as a Helpful Guide to Ethical Decision-Making in Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 1-15, August.
- Zakri Y. Bello, 2005. "Socially Responsible Investing And Portfolio Diversification," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 41-57.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claire Woods & Roger Urwin, 2010. "Putting Sustainable Investing into Practice: A Governance Framework for Pension Funds," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 1-19, April.
- Ji Han & Hyun Park & Hyeonju Jeong, 2013. "Individual and Organizational Antecedents of Professional Ethics of Public Relations Practitioners in Korea," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 553-566, September.
- James Angel & Douglas McCabe, 2013. "Ethical Standards for Stockbrokers: Fiduciary or Suitability?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 183-193, June.
More about this item
Keywordsadvisor; fiduciary; fiduciary duty; fiduciary liability; investment advisor; socially responsible investing; ethical investing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:90:y:2009:i:4:p:549-560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .