Putting Sustainable Investing into Practice: A Governance Framework for Pension Funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Disney, Richard, 2000. "Crises in Public Pension Programmes in OECD: What Are the Reform Options?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(461), pages 1-23, February.
- John Evans & Michael Orszag & John Piggott (ed.), 2008. "Pension Fund Governance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12858.
- William Martin, 2009. "Socially Responsible Investing: Is Your Fiduciary Duty at Risk?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 549-560, December.
- Benjamin Richardson, 2009. "Keeping Ethical Investment Ethical: Regulatory Issues for Investing for Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(4), pages 555-572, July.
- Ashby H B Monk, 2009. "The geography of pension liabilities and fund governance in the United States," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(4), pages 859-878, April.
- Joakim Sandberg & Carmen Juravle & Ted Hedesström & Ian Hamilton, 2009. "The Heterogeneity of Socially Responsible Investment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(4), pages 519-533, July.
- Robert C. Merton & Zvi Bodie, 2004. "The Design of Financial Systems: Towards a Synthesis of Function and Structure," NBER Working Papers 10620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bartkus, Barbara & Glassman, Myron & Bruce McAfee, R., 2000. "Mission statements: Are they smoke and mirrors?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 23-28.
- Andrew D. Basiago, 1995. "Methods of defining 'sustainability'," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(3), pages 109-119.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Hoepner & Lisa Schopohl, 2015. "Red versus Blue: Do Political Dimensions Influence the Investment Preferences of State Pension Funds?," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2015-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Riikka Sievänen & Hannu Rita & Bert Scholtens, 2013. "The Drivers of Responsible Investment: The Case of European Pension Funds," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 137-151, September.
- Darlene Himick & Sophie Audousset-Coulier, 2016. "Responsible Investing of Pension Assets: Links between Framing and Practices for Evaluation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 539-556, July.
More about this item
Keywordsfiduciary duty; institutional investment; intergenerational equity; investment beliefs; investment strategy; pension fund governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:92:y:2010:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.