Corporate social responsibility and economic performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baron, David P., 2001. "Private Politics," Research Papers 1689, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Glen Dowell & Stuart Hart & Bernard Yeung, 2000. "Do Corporate Global Environmental Standards Create or Destroy Market Value?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(8), pages 1059-1074, August.
- Ball, E. & Fare, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Zaim, O., 2005. "Accounting for externalities in the measurement of productivity growth: the Malmquist cost productivity measure," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 374-394, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Olusola O. Ololade & Palesa P. Rametse, 2018. "Determining factors that enable managers to implement an environmental management system for sustainable construction: A case study in Johannesburg," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(8), pages 1720-1732, December.
- I. Girerd-Potin & S. Jimenez-Garces & Pascal Louvet, 2014. "Which Dimensions of Social Responsibility Concern Financial Investors?," Post-Print halshs-01337706, HAL.
- Lu Zhang & Yuan George Shan & Millicent Chang, 2021. "Can CSR Disclosure Protect Firm Reputation During Financial Restatements?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 173(1), pages 157-184, September.
- Kroes, James R. & Manikas, Andrew S. & Gattiker, Thomas F., 2018. "Operational leanness and retail firm performance since 1980," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 197(C), pages 262-274.
- Cordes, Christian & Richerson, Peter J. & McElreath, Richard & Strimling, Pontus, 2008.
"A naturalistic approach to the theory of the firm: The role of cooperation and cultural evolution,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 125-139, October.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Richard McElreath & Pontus Strimling, 2006. "A Naturalistic Approach to the Theory of the Firm: The Role of Cooperation and Cultural Evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Eng, Li Li & Fikru, Mahelet G. & Vichitsarawong, Thanyaluk, 2021. "The impact of toxic chemical releases and their management on financial performance," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Caroline Flammer, 2015. "Does Corporate Social Responsibility Lead to Superior Financial Performance? A Regression Discontinuity Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(11), pages 2549-2568, November.
- Stefan Ambec & Paul Lanoie, 2007.
"When and Why Does It Pay To Be Green?,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Paul Lanoie & Stefan Ambec & Iain Scott, 2007. "When and Why Does it Pay to be Green?," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2007rb-03, CIRANO.
- Stefan Ambec & Paul Lanoie, 2007. "When and why does it pay to be green?," Cahiers de recherche 07-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Ambec, S. & Lanoie, P., 2007. "When and why does it pay to be green ?," Working Papers 200704, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Frank Hartmann & Paolo Perego & Anna Young, 2013. "Carbon Accounting: Challenges for Research in Management Control and Performance Measurement," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 49(4), pages 539-563, December.
- Berrone, Pascual & Gelabert, Liliana & Fosfuri, Andrea & Gomez-Mejia, Luis R., 2007. "Can institutional forces create competitive advantage? An empirical examination of environmental innovation," IESE Research Papers D/723, IESE Business School.
- Hayam Wahba, 2010. "How do institutional shareholders manipulate corporate environmental strategy to protect their equity value? A study of the adoption of ISO 14001 by Egyptian firms," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(8), pages 495-511, December.
- Dyna Seng & Chaiporn Vithessonthi, 2017. "Environmental Efforts and Firm Performance," PIER Discussion Papers 64, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research.
- Krüger, Philipp, 2015. "Corporate goodness and shareholder wealth," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 304-329.
- Jong-Seo Choi & Young-Min Kwak & Chongwoo Choe, 2010.
"Corporate social responsibility and corporate financial performance: Evidence from Korea,"
Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 35(3), pages 291-311, December.
- Choi, Jong-Seo & Kwak, Young-Min & Choe, Chongwoo, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Financial Performance: Evidence from Korea," MPRA Paper 22159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cañón de Francia, Joaquín & Garcés Ayerbe, Concepción, 2006. "Repercusión económica de la certificación medioambiental ISO 14001," Cuadernos de Gestión, Universidad del País Vasco - Instituto de Economía Aplicada a la Empresa (IEAE).
- Suhong Li & Thomas Ngniatedema & Fang Chen, 2017. "Understanding the Impact of Green Initiatives and Green Performance on Financial Performance in the US," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(6), pages 776-790, September.
- Wayne Fu & Che‐Ping (Jack) Su, 2021. "The implications of efficiency differences in sustainable development: An empirical study in the consumer product industry," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(5), pages 2489-2504, July.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:26:y:2021:i:3:d:10.1007_s11142-021-09609-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samy Garas & Osama El-Temtamy, 2020. "The “simultaneous cycle” between corporate social responsibility and firms’ financial performance," International Journal of Disclosure and Governance, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(2), pages 39-50, September.
- Oberndorfer, Ulrich & Schmidt, Peter & Wagner, Marcus & Ziegler, Andreas, 2013.
"Does the stock market value the inclusion in a sustainability stock index? An event study analysis for German firms,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 497-509.
- Ulrich Oberndorfer & Marcus Wagner & Andreas Ziegler, 2011. "Does the Stock Market Value the Inclusion in a Sustainability Stock Index? An Event Study Analysis for German Firms," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201130, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Tai-Hsi Wu & Hsiang-Lin Chih & Mei-Chen Lin & Yi Hua Wu, 2020. "A Data Envelopment Analysis-Based Methodology Adopting Assurance Region Approach for Measuring Corporate Social Performance," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 148(3), pages 863-892, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Social Responsibility (CSR); Total Factor Productivity (TFP); Environmental performance; L15; L21; M14;
All these keywords.
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:26:y:2006:i:3:p:207-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.