Reconciling Corporate Citizenship and Competitive Strategy: Insights from Economic Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 80 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility and economic performance," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2002.
"Modularity in Technology and Organization,"
in: Entrepreneurship and the Firm, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2005.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0506, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, 01.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2001. "Strategy and the market process: introduction to the Special Issue," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4-5), pages 163-168.
- Heidrun C. Hoppe & Ulrich Lehmann-Grube, 2001. "Second-Mover Advantages in Dynamic Quality Competition," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 419-433, 09.
- Lewin, Peter & Phelan, Steven E, 2000. "An Austrian Theory of the Firm," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 59-79, February.
- Stephen Brammer & Chris Brooks & Stephen Pavelin, 2006.
"The Stock Performance of America’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens,"
ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance
icma-dp2006-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Brammer, Stephen & Brooks, Chris & Pavelin, Stephen, 2009. "The stock performance of America's 100 Best Corporate Citizens," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 1065-1080, August.
- Manuel Branco & LÃºcia Rodrigues, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Resource-Based Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 111-132, December.
- Bryan W. Husted & José de Jesus Salazar, 2006. "Taking Friedman Seriously: Maximizing Profits and Social Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 75-91, 01.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Research In Strategy, Economics, and Michael Porter," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, 01.
- Baron, David P., 2001. "Private Politics," Research Papers 1689, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility: International Perspectives," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0604, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- van de Ven, Bert & Jeurissen, Ronald, 2005. "Competing Responsibly," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 299-317, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:80:y:2008:i:2:p:367-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.