Reconciling Corporate Citizenship and Competitive Strategy: Insights from Economic Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 80 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van de Ven, Bert & Jeurissen, Ronald, 2005. "Competing Responsibly," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 299-317, April.
- Brammer, Stephen & Brooks, Chris & Pavelin, Stephen, 2009.
"The stock performance of America's 100 Best Corporate Citizens,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 1065-1080, August.
- Stephen Brammer & Chris Brooks & Stephen Pavelin, 2006. "The Stock Performance of America’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2006-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Heidrun C. Hoppe & Ulrich Lehmann-Grube, 2001. "Second-Mover Advantages in Dynamic Quality Competition," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 419-433, 09.
- Manuel Branco & LÃºcia Rodrigues, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Resource-Based Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 111-132, December.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility: International Perspectives," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0604, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, 01.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0506, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Langlois, Richard N., 2002. "Modularity in technology and organization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 19-37, September.
- Bryan W. Husted & José de Jesus Salazar, 2006. "Taking Friedman Seriously: Maximizing Profits and Social Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 75-91, 01.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2001. "Strategy and the market process: introduction to the Special Issue," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4-5), pages 163-168.
- Baron, David P., 2001. "Private Politics," Research Papers 1689, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility and economic performance," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Lewin, Peter & Phelan, Steven E, 2000. "An Austrian Theory of the Firm," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 59-79, February.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1996. "Research In Strategy, Economics, and Michael Porter," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, 01. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:80:y:2008:i:2:p:367-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.