An Austrian Theory of the Firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1998. "Out of Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293804, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Werner Güth, 2009.
"Buying Versus Hiring-An Indirect Evolutionary Approach,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 619-637, November.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Werner Güth, 2002. "Buying Versus Hiring - An Indirect Evolutionary Approach," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-39, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Peter G. Klein, 2010. "Austrian Economics and the Theory of the Firm," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2010. "From action theory to the theory of the firm," IESE Research Papers D/855, IESE Business School.
- Sierdjan Koster & Nardo de Vries, 2011. "The networks of the solo self-employed and their success," Scales Research Reports H201111, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Hallensleben, Tobias & Jain, Anil K. & Manger, Daniela & Moldaschl, Manfred, 2011. "Innovationskompetenz und Performanz," Papers and Preprints of the Department of Innovation Research and Sustainable Resource Management 3/2011, Chemnitz University of Technology, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Pierre Garrouste, 2008.
"The Austrian roots of the economics of institutions,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 251-269, December.
- Pierre Garrouste, 2008. "The Austrian roots of the economics of institutions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00274166, HAL.
- Steven E. Phelan, 2016. "Austrian theories of entrepreneurship: Insights from complexity theory," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 277-297, September.
- Sierdjan Koster, 2009. "Taking The First Hurdle In New Firm Formation. The Effects Of Industry-Specific Skills And Support On Survival During The Founding Process," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 3(1), pages 36-62, JUNE.
- Robert Mulligan, 2006. "Accounting for the business cycle: Nominal rigidities, factor heterogeneity, and Austrian capital theory," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 19(4), pages 311-336, December.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 2002. "The Strategy and Transaction Cost Nexus Past Debates, Central Questions, and Future Research Possibilities," DRUID Working Papers 02-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Sylvia Maxfield, 2008. "Reconciling Corporate Citizenship and Competitive Strategy: Insights from Economic Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 367-377, June.
- Moldaschl, Manfred, 2011. "Warum Gazellen nachts nicht leuchten: Evolutorische Theorie der Unternehmung," Papers and Preprints of the Department of Innovation Research and Sustainable Resource Management 1/2011, Chemnitz University of Technology, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:13:y:2000:i:1:p:59-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .