Corporate social responsibility and corporate performance: evidence from a panel of US listed companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 2003. "Does inequality in self-assessed health predict inequality in survival by income? Evidence from Swedish data," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 1621-1629, November.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:04:p:567-583_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Andrew E & Georgellis, Yannis & Sanfey, Peter, 2001.
"Scarring: The Psychological Impact of Past Unemployment,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(270), pages 221-241, May.
- Andrew Clark & Yannis Georgellis & Peter Sanfey, 1999. "Scarring: The Psychological Impact of Past Unemployment," Studies in Economics 9903, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Michael Baker & Mark Stabile & Catherine Deri, 2004.
"What Do Self-Reported, Objective, Measures of Health Measure?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(4).
- Michael Baker & Mark Stabile & Catherine Deri, 2001. "What do Self-Reported, Objective, Measures of Health Measure?," NBER Working Papers 8419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jenkins, Stephen P, 1995. "Easy Estimation Methods for Discrete-Time Duration Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 129-138, February.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:01:p:191-207_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Schwarze & Hanfried H. Andersen & Silke Anger, 2000. "Self-Rated Health and Changes in Self-Rated Health as Predictors of Mortality: First Evidence from German Panel Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 203, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dwyer, Debra Sabatini & Mitchell, Olivia S., 1999.
"Health problems as determinants of retirement: Are self-rated measures endogenous?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 173-193, April.
- Debra S. Dwyer & Olivia S. Mitchell, "undated". "Health Problems as Determinants of Retirement: Are Self-Rated Measures Endogenous?," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-7, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Debra Sabatini Dwyer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1998. "Health Problems as Determinants of Retirement: Are Self-Rated Measures Endogenous?," NBER Working Papers 6503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2004.
"Cut-point shift and index shift in self-reported health,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1083-1099, November.
- Maarten Lindeboom & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2003. "Cut-point Shift and Index Shift in Self-reported Health," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-042/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2004. "Cut-Point Shift and Index Shift in Self-Reported Health," IZA Discussion Papers 1286, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winkelmann, Liliana & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1998. "Why Are the Unemployed So Unhappy? Evidence from Panel Data," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(257), pages 1-15, February.
- Crossley, Thomas F. & Kennedy, Steven, 2002. "The reliability of self-assessed health status," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 643-658, July.
- John Bound, 1991. "Self-Reported Versus Objective Measures of Health in Retirement Models," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(1), pages 106-138.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oberndorfer, Ulrich & Schmidt, Peter & Wagner, Marcus & Ziegler, Andreas, 2013.
"Does the stock market value the inclusion in a sustainability stock index? An event study analysis for German firms,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 497-509.
- Ulrich Oberndorfer & Marcus Wagner & Andreas Ziegler, 2011. "Does the Stock Market Value the Inclusion in a Sustainability Stock Index? An Event Study Analysis for German Firms," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201130, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nazaria Solferino & Maria Elisabetta Tessitore, 2016.
"Corporate social responsibility and profit volatility: theory and empirical evidence,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 49-89.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Solferino, Nazaria & Tessitore, Maria Elisabetta, 2013. "Corporate social responsibility and profit volatility: theory and empirical evidence," AICCON Working Papers 129-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Fatemi, Ali & Fooladi, Iraj & Tehranian, Hassan, 2015. "Valuation effects of corporate social responsibility," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 182-192.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Ciciretti, Rocco & Giovannelli, Alessandro, 2013.
"Corporate social responsibility and earnings forecasting unbiasedness,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3654-3668.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Rocco Ciciretti & Alessandro Giovannelli, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Earnings Forecasting Unbiasedness," CEIS Research Paper 233, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Feb 2013.
- R. Giuliano & B. Mahy & F. Rycx & G. Vermeylen, 2017.
"Does corporate social responsibility make over-educated workers more productive?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(6), pages 587-605, February.
- Romina R. Giuliano & Benoît Mahy & François Rycx & Guillaume Vermeylen, 2016. "Does corporate social responsibility make over-educated workers more productive?," Working Papers CEB 16-044, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry, 2010. "Can environmental sustainability be used to manage energy price risk?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1131-1138, September.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nazaria Solferino & M. Tessitore, 2015.
"How to safeguard world heritage sites? A theoretical model of “cultural responsibility”,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 62(3), pages 223-248, September.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nazaria Solferino & Maria Elisabetta Tessitore, 2014. "How To Safeguard World Heritage Sites? A Theoretical Model of "Cultural Responsibility"," CEIS Research Paper 318, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jul 2014.
- Andreas Ziegler, 2012.
"Is it Beneficial to be Included in a Sustainability Stock Index? A Panel Data Study for European Firms,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(3), pages 301-325, July.
- Andreas Ziegler, 2009. "Is it Beneficial to be Included in a Sustainability Stock Index? A Panel Data Study for European Firms," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/121, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Natalia Kelchevskaya & Ilia Chernenko & Ekaterina Popova, 2017. "The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on the Investment Attractiveness of the Russian Companies," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 157-169.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:40:y:2008:i:5:p:541-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .