The Dynamics of Fair Trade as a Mixed-form Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Borzaga, 2013. "Social enterprise," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 32, pages 318-326 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Oligopoly," Working Papers 0707, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- LeClair, Mark S., 2002. "Fighting the Tide: Alternative Trade Organizations in the Era of Global Free Trade," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 949-958, June.
- Mark Hayes, 2006. "On the efficiency of fair trade," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(4), pages 447-468.
- Mark Bagnoli & Susan G. Watts, 2003. "Selling to Socially Responsible Consumers: Competition and The Private Provision of Public Goods," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 419-445, September.
- Fabrizio Adriani & Leonardo Becchetti, 2004. "Fair Trade: A 'Third Generation' Welfare Mechanism to Make Globalisation Sustainable," CEIS Research Paper 62, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriela Tigu & Claudia-Elena Tuclea & Diana-Maria Vrânceanu & Dragos-Constantin Vasile, 2014. "The Social Responsibility of Retailers through the Eyes of Students of a Commerce Faculty – a Qualitative Approach," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 1-73, February.
- Simon Cornée & Ariane Szafarz, 2014.
"Vive la Différence: Social Banks and Reciprocity in the Credit Market,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 361-380, December.
- Simon Cornée & Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "Vive la Différence: Social Banks and Reciprocity in the Credit Market," Working Papers CEB 12-029, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Simon Cornée & Ariane Szafarz, 2013. "Vive la Différence: Social Banks and Reciprocity in the Credit Market," Post-Print halshs-00874615, HAL.
- Simon Cornée & Ariane Szafarz, 2013. "Vive la Différence: Social Banks and Reciprocity in the Credit Market," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/192366, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Becchetti Leonardo & Giorgio Federico & Solferino Nazaria, 2011. "What to do in globalised economies if global governance is missing? The vicarious role of competition in social responsibility," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 58(2), pages 185-211, June.
- Martin Mueller & Virginia dos Santos & Stefan Seuring, 2009. "The Contribution of Environmental and Social Standards Towards Ensuring Legitimacy in Supply Chain Governance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 509-523, November.
- Gingrich, Chris D. & King, Emily J., 2012. "Does Fair Trade Fulfill the Claims of its Proponents? Measuring the Global Impact of Fair Trade on Participating Coffee Farmers," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 26.
- Juan Ignacio Staricco, 2016. "Fair Trade and the Fetishization of Levinasian Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 1-16, September.
- Doni, Nicola & Ricchiuti, Giorgio, 2013.
"Market equilibrium in the presence of green consumers and responsible firms: A comparative statics analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 380-395.
- Nicola Doni & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2011. "Market Equilibrium in the Presence of Green Consumers and Responsible Firms: A Comparative Statics Analysis," Working Papers 2011.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicola Doni & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2011. "Market Equilibrium in the Presence of Green Consumers and Responsible Firms: a Comparative Statics Analysis," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Alexander Kadow, 2011. "The Fair Trade movement:an economic perspective," Working Papers 2011_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Katri Karjalainen & Claire Moxham, 2013. "Focus on Fairtrade: Propositions for Integrating Fairtrade and Supply Chain Management Research," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 267-282, August.
- Bonnie K. Fox Garrity & Roger C. Fiedler, 2016. "A Quantitative Analysis of the Effects of Postsecondary Institution Conversions from Not-For-Profit to For-Profit," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 371-389, September.
- Salla Laasonen & Martin Fougère & Arno Kourula, 2012. "Dominant Articulations in Academic Business and Society Discourse on NGO–Business Relations: A Critical Assessment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 521-545, September.
- Alex Nicholls & Benjamin Huybrechts, 2016. "Sustaining Inter-organizational Relationships Across Institutional Logics and Power Asymmetries: The Case of Fair Trade," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(4), pages 699-714, June.
- Leonardo Becchetti, 2012. "Voting with the wallet," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 59(3), pages 245-268, September.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Marco Costantino, 2010. "Fair Trade in Italy: Too Much ‘Movement’ in the Shop?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 181-203, April.
- Alex Nicholls, 2010. "Fair Trade: Towards an Economics of Virtue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 241-255, April.
- Gaëlle Balineau & Ivan Dufeu, 2010. "Are Fair Trade Goods Credence Goods? A New Proposal, with French Illustrations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 331-345, April.
- Kopel, Michael & Brand, Björn, 2012. "Socially responsible firms and endogenous choice of strategic incentives," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 982-989.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition dynamics; ethical imitation; fair trade; institutional choice; mixed-form market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:81:y:2008:i:4:p:733-750. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .