Erratum to: What to do in globalised economies if global governance is missing? The vicarious role of competition in social responsibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, 2008.
"Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(297), pages 39-59, February.
- Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?," IEW - Working Papers 180, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Meier, Stephan & Stutzer, Alois, 2004. "Is Volunteering Rewarding in Itself?," IZA Discussion Papers 1045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stanca, Luca, 2009.
"With or without you? Measuring the quality of relational life throughout the world,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 834-842, October.
- Luca Stanca, 2008. "With or Without You? Measuring the Quality of Relational Life Throughout the World," Working Papers 144, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Kathleen Day & Rose Annue Devlin, 1998.
"The Payoff to Work without Pay: Volunteer Work as an Investment in Human Capital,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1179-1191, November.
- Day, K.M. & Devlin, R.A., 1993. "The Payoff to Work without Pay: Volunteer Work as an Investment in Human Capital," Working Papers 9310e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- van der Kooij, Anita J. & Meulman, Jacqueline J. & Heiser, Willem J., 2006. "Local minima in categorical multiple regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 446-462, January.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2007.
"Volunteering and Income - The Fallacy of the Good Samaritan?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J Pruckner, 2004. "The fallacy of the Good Samaritan: Volunteering as a weird way of making money," Economics working papers 2004-15, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2009. "Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Motivations to Volunteer and Social Capital Formation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 359-370, August.
- Menchik, Paul L. & Weisbrod, Burton A., 1987. "Volunteer labor supply," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 159-183, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Solferino, Nazaria & Tessitore, Maria Elisabetta, 2014.
"A dynamic model of Gambling addiction with social costs: theory and policy solutions,"
AICCON Working Papers
133-2014, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Solferino, Nazaria & Tessitore, M. Elisabetta, 2016. "A dynamic model of Gambling addiction with social costs: theory and policy solutions," MPRA Paper 70597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Palestini, Arsen & Solferino, Nazaria & Elisabetta Tessitore, M., 2014.
"The socially responsible choice in a duopolistic market: A dynamic model of “ethical product” differentiation,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 114-123.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Arsen Palestini & Nazaria Solferino & M.Elisabetta Tessitore, 2013. "The Socially Responsible Choice in a Duopolistic Market: a Dynamic Model of "Ethical Product" Differentiation," CEIS Research Paper 268, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Mar 2013.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nazaria Solferino & M. Tessitore, 2015.
"How to safeguard world heritage sites? A theoretical model of “cultural responsibility”,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 62(3), pages 223-248, September.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nazaria Solferino & Maria Elisabetta Tessitore, 2014. "How To Safeguard World Heritage Sites? A Theoretical Model of "Cultural Responsibility"," CEIS Research Paper 318, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jul 2014.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Francesco Salustri, 2015.
"The Vote With the Wallet as a Multiplayer Prisoner’s Dilemma,"
CEIS Research Paper
359, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2015.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Salustri, Francesco, 2015. "The Vote With the Wallet as a Multiplayer Prisoner's Dilemma," AICCON Working Papers 141-2015, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2015. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility by Multinational Enterprises," Working Papers 1501, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Salustri, Francesco, 2016. "The political economy of the vote with the wallet," AICCON Working Papers 146-2016, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Manasakis, Constantine & Mitrokostas, Evangelos & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2017. "Strategic corporate social responsibility by a multinational firm," DICE Discussion Papers 246, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:58:y:2011:i:4:p:439-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.