The relative strength of affective commitment in securing loyalty in service relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Geyskens, I. & Steenkamp, J.E.B.M. & Scheer, L.K. & Kumar, N., 1996. "The effects of trust and interdependence on relationship commitment : A trans-Atlantic study," Other publications TiSEM ef7c8d6c-963d-4ee7-8576-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jarvis, Cheryl Burke & MacKenzie, Scott B & Podsakoff, Philip M, 2003. " A Critical Review of Construct Indicators and Measurement Model Misspecification in Marketing and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-218, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:898-911 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaiswal, A. K. & Niraj, Rakesh, 2007.
"Examining the Nonlinear Effects in Satisfaction-Loyalty-Behavioral Intentions Model,"
IIMA Working Papers
WP2007-11-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Anand Kumar Jaiswal & Rakesh Niraj, 2010. "Examining the Nonlinear Effects in Satisfaction-Loyalty-Behavioral Intentions Model," Working Papers id:2790, eSocialSciences.
- Vishwas Maheshwari & George Lodorfos & Siril Jacobsen, 2014. "Determinants of Brand Loyalty: A Study of the Experience-Commitment-Loyalty Constructs," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(6), pages 13-23, November.
- Shukla, Paurav & Banerjee, Madhumita & Singh, Jaywant, 2016. "Customer commitment to luxury brands: Antecedents and consequences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 323-331.
- repec:spt:busent:v:6:y:2017:i:1:f:6_1_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barnes, Donald C. & Ponder, Nicole & Hopkins, Christopher D., 2015. "The impact of perceived customer delight on the frontline employee," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 433-441.
- Jeng, Shih-Ping, 2016. "The influences of airline brand credibility on consumer purchase intentions," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1-8.
- Gopal Das, 2014. "Impact of store image on store loyalty and purchase intention: does it vary across gender?," International Journal of Electronic Marketing and Retailing, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 52-71.
- Matthias Ehrgott & Felix Reimann & Lutz Kaufmann & Craig Carter, 2011. "Social Sustainability in Selecting Emerging Economy Suppliers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 99-119, January.
- Bartikowski, Boris & Walsh, Gianfranco, 2011. "Investigating mediators between corporate reputation and customer citizenship behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 39-44, January.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2830-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmen De Maio & Aurelio Tommasetti & Orlando Troisi & Massimiliano Vesci & Giuseppe Fenza & Vincenzo Loia, 2016. "Contextual Fuzzy-Based Decision Support System Through Opinion Analysis: A Case Study at University of the Salerno," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(05), pages 923-948, September.
- repec:eee:touman:v:35:y:2013:i:c:p:13-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:106-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Won-Moo Hur & Hyun Kim & Hanna Kim, 2013. "Investigation of the relationship between service values and loyalty behaviors under high commitment," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(1), pages 103-119, March.
- Wu, Jyh-Jeng & Chen, Ying-Hueih & Chung, Yu-Shuo, 2010. "Trust factors influencing virtual community members: A study of transaction communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 1025-1032, September.
- Karjaluoto, Heikki & Jayawardhena, Chanaka & Leppäniemi, Matti & Pihlström, Minna, 2012. "How value and trust influence loyalty in wireless telecommunications industry," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 636-649.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:419-430 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0331-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grisaffe, Douglas B. & Nguyen, Hieu P., 2011. "Antecedents of emotional attachment to brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1052-1059, October.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:566-578 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:12:p:1207-1213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.