- Kenning, Peter & Mohr, Peter & Erk, Susanne & Walter, Henrik & Plassmann, Hilke, 2006. "The role of fear in home-biased decision making: first insights from neuroeconomics," MPRA Paper 1076, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Nov 2006.
- Hilke Plassmann & Peter Kenning & Michael Deppe & Harald Kugel & Wolfram Schwindt, 2005. "Neural correlates of the affect heuristic during brand choice," Experimental 0509004, EconWPA.
- Dr. Peter Kenning & Hilke Plassmann, 2004. "NeuroEconomics," Experimental 0412005, EconWPA.
- Carolyn Yoon & Richard Gonzalez & Antoine Bechara & Gregory Berns & Alain Dagher & Laurette Dubé & Scott Huettel & Joseph Kable & Israel Liberzon & Hilke Plassmann & Ale Smidts & Charles Spence, 2012. "Decision neuroscience and consumer decision making," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 473-485, June.
- Hansen, Flemming & Kenning, Peter & Plassmann, Hilke, 2010. "Contributions to decision neuroscience," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 764-766, October.
- Evanschitzky, Heiner & Iyer, Gopalkrishnan R. & Plassmann, Hilke & Niessing, Joerg & Meffert, Heribert, 2006. "The relative strength of affective commitment in securing loyalty in service relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1207-1213, November.
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2005-10-08. Author is listed
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (1) 2005-10-08. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2005-10-08. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2004-12-20. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2005-10-08. Author is listed
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (1) 2007-01-14. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2004-12-20. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hilke Plassmann should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.