Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCabe, Kevin & Houser, Daniel & Ryan, Lee & Smith, Vernon & Trouard, Ted, 2001. "A Functional Imaging Study of Cooperation in Two-Person reciprocal Exchange," MPRA Paper 5172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kip Smith & John Dickhaut & Kevin McCabe & José V. Pardo, 2002. "Neuronal Substrates for Choice Under Ambiguity, Risk, Gains, and Losses," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(6), pages 711-718, June.
- Colin Camerer & George Loewenstein & Drazen Prelec, 2003. "Neuroeconomics: How neuroscience can inform economics," Levine's Bibliography 506439000000000484, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Vernon L. Smith, 2003.
"Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 465-508, June.
- Smith, Vernon L., 2002. "Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2002-7, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Daniel John Zizzo, 2003. "Anger, Rationality and Neuroeconomics," Economics Series Working Papers 182, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A, 1990. "Two Levels of Hedonistic Influence on Microeconomic Theory," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 37(4), pages 360-378, November.
- Conlisk, John, 1989. "Three Variants on the Allais Example," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 392-407, June.
- Axel Ockenfels & Gary E. Bolton, 2000. "ERC: A Theory of Equity, Reciprocity, and Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 166-193, March.
- Andrew W. Lo & Dmitry V. Repin, 2001. "The Psychophysiology of Real-Time Financial Risk Processing," NBER Working Papers 8508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gonzalo Valdés-Edwards & Salvador Valdés-Prieto, 2013. "A Tractable Theory of Choice Based on Cell Behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 4424, CESifo.
- Georges Bresson & Cheng Hsiao, 2011.
"A functional connectivity approach for modeling cross-sectional dependence with an application to the estimation of hedonic housing prices in Paris,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 95(4), pages 501-529, December.
- Bresson G. & Hsiao C., 2008. "A Functional Connectivity Approach for Modeling Cross-Sectional Dependence with an Application to the Estimation of Hedonic Housing Prices in Paris," Working Papers ERMES 0810, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Daniel Serra, 2019. "La neuroéconomie en question : débats et controverses," CEE-M Working Papers halshs-02160911, CEE-M, Universtiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- A. Nedelko Yu. & А. Неделько Ю., 2018. "Возможности и ограничения использования методов нейромаркетинга // Perspectives and Limitations of Neuromarketing Research Methods," Управленческие науки // Management Science, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 8(4), pages 77-83.
- Bercea, Monica Diana, 2013. "Quantitative versus qualitative in neuromarketing research," MPRA Paper 44134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anastasia Nedelko & Olga Lupova & Alexey Gorin & Alexandra Kuznetsova & Vasily Klucharev & Anna Shestakova, 2017. "An Analysis of Brand Association Perception Using N400 Evoked Potential," HSE Working papers WP BRP 77/PSY/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Hain, Cornelia & Lehmann-Waffenschmidt, Marco & Kenning, Peter, 2007. "Neuroökonomie und Neuromarketing: Neurale Korrelate strategischer Entscheidungen," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 04/07, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Martin Binder, 2009. "Some Considerations Regarding the Problem of Multidimensional Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-099, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Witt, Ulrich & Binder, Martin, 2013.
"Disentangling motivational and experiential aspects of “utility” – A neuroeconomics perspective,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 27-40.
- Ulrich Witt & Martin Binder, 2011. "Disentangling Motivational and Experiential Aspects of "Utility" - A Neuroeconomics Perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Michał Gradzewicz & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "Do We Really Need to Start From Scratch? Economic Theory on Economic Crises," Working Papers 2013-17, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Kavous Ardalan, 2018. "Behavioral attitudes toward current economic events: a lesson from neuroeconomics," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 53(4), pages 202-208, October.
- Bach, Norbert & Sterner, Madlen, 2011.
"Implikationen neuroökonomischer Erkenntnisse für das Employer Branding
[Implications of neuroeconomic findings for Employer Branding]," Ilmenauer Schriften zur Betriebswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Ilmenau, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre, volume 5, number 52011.
- H. Kenny Nienhusser & Toko Oshio, 2017. "High School Students’ Accuracy in Estimating the Cost of College: A Proposed Methodological Approach and Differences Among Racial/Ethnic Groups and College Financial-Related Factors," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 58(7), pages 723-745, November.
- Franziska Rumpel & Michael Knuth & Micheal Schaefer, 2008. "Neural correlates for price involvement in purchase decisions with regards to fast-moving-consumer-goods," FEMM Working Papers 08033, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Kenning, Peter & Mohr, Peter & Erk, Susanne & Walter, Henrik & Plassmann, Hilke, 2006. "The role of fear in home-biased decision making: first insights from neuroeconomics," MPRA Paper 1076, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Nov 2006.
- Antonio Mileti & Gianluigi Guido & Maria Irene Prete, 2014. "L’applicazione delle nanotecnologie al neuromarketing: rassegna e proposizioni," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 17-35.
- Lori Verstegen Ryan, 2017. "Sex Differences Through a Neuroscience Lens: Implications for Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 144(4), pages 771-782, September.
More about this item
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2004-12-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2004-12-20 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpex:0412005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.