Designing and Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility: An Integrative Framework Grounded in Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- F. Maon & A. Lindgreen & V. Swaen, 2011. "Designing and implementing corporate social responsibility: an integrative framework grounded in theory and practice," Post-Print hal-00814084, HAL.
- F. Maon & A. Lindgreen & V. Swaen, 2009. "Designing and implementing corporate social responsibility : an integrative framework grounded in theory and practice," Post-Print hal-00575850, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spiggle, Susan, 1994. " Analysis and Interpretation of Qualitative Data in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 491-503, December.
- Ayuso, Silvia & Rodriguez, Miguel A. & Ricart, Joan E., 2006. "Using stakeholder dialogue as a source for new ideas. A dynamic capability underlying sustainable innovation," IESE Research Papers D/633, IESE Business School.
- Andrew L. Friedman & Samantha Miles, 2002. "Developing Stakeholder Theory," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 1-21, January.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; stakeholder management; stakeholder dialogue; CSR implementation; change strategy; success factors; case study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:87:y:2009:i:1:p:71-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.