Designing and Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility: An Integrative Framework Grounded in Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- F. Maon & A. Lindgreen & V. Swaen, 2011. "Designing and implementing corporate social responsibility: an integrative framework grounded in theory and practice," Post-Print hal-00814084, HAL.
- F. Maon & A. Lindgreen & V. Swaen, 2009. "Designing and implementing corporate social responsibility : an integrative framework grounded in theory and practice," Post-Print hal-00575850, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spiggle, Susan, 1994. " Analysis and Interpretation of Qualitative Data in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 491-503, December.
- Ayuso, Silvia & Rodriguez, Miguel A. & Ricart, Joan E., 2006. "Using stakeholder dialogue as a source for new ideas. A dynamic capability underlying sustainable innovation," IESE Research Papers D/633, IESE Business School.
- Andrew L. Friedman, 2002. "Developing Stakeholder Theory," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 1-21, January.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; stakeholder management; stakeholder dialogue; CSR implementation; change strategy; success factors; case study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:87:y:2009:i:1:p:71-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .