Using stakeholder dialogue as a source for new ideas. A dynamic capability underlying sustainable innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jay B. Barney, 1986. "Strategic Factor Markets: Expectations, Luck, and Business Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1231-1241, October.
- Gianmario Verona & Davide Ravasi, 2003. "Unbundling dynamic capabilities: an exploratory study of continuous product innovation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 577-606, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Plaza-Úbeda & Jerónimo Burgos-Jiménez & Eva Carmona-Moreno, 2010. "Measuring Stakeholder Integration: Knowledge, Interaction and Adaptational Behavior Dimensions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 419-442, May.
- Dentoni, Domenico & Blok, Vincent & Lans, Thomas & Wesselink, Renate, 2012. "Developing Human Capital for Agri-Food Firmsâ€™ Multi-Stakeholder Interactions," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(A).
- François Maon & Adam Lindgreen & Valérie Swaen, 2009.
"Designing and Implementing Corporate Social Responsibility: An Integrative Framework Grounded in Theory and Practice,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 71-89, April.
- F. Maon & A. Lindgreen & V. Swaen, 2009. "Designing and implementing corporate social responsibility : an integrative framework grounded in theory and practice," Post-Print hal-00575850, HAL.
- F. Maon & A. Lindgreen & V. Swaen, 2011. "Designing and implementing corporate social responsibility: an integrative framework grounded in theory and practice," Post-Print hal-00814084, HAL.
- Wagner, Marcus, 2007. "On the relationship between environmental management, environmental innovation and patenting: Evidence from German manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1587-1602, December.
- Wang, Hui-Ming Deanna & Sengupta, Sanjit, 2016. "Stakeholder relationships, brand equity, firm performance: A resource-based perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5561-5568.
- Marcus Wagner, 2007. "The Link between Environmental Innovation, Patents, and Environmental Management," DRUID Working Papers 07-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; stakeholders; innovation; capabilities;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-07-02 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2006-07-02 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2006-07-02 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.