Information communication, organizational capability and new product development: an empirical study of Chinese firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Justin, 2001. "Innovation and risk-taking in a transitional economy: A comparative study of chinese managers and entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, pages 359-376.
- Utterback, James M & Abernathy, William J, 1975. "A dynamic model of process and product innovation," Omega, Elsevier, pages 639-656.
- Bhuian, Shahid N. & Menguc, Bulent & Bell, Simon J., 2005. "Just entrepreneurial enough: the moderating effect of entrepreneurship on the relationship between market orientation and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 9-17.
- Paul Almeida & Bruce Kogut, 1999. "Localization of Knowledge and the Mobility of Engineers in Regional Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 905-917.
- Cepeda, Gabriel & Vera, Dusya, 2007. "Dynamic capabilities and operational capabilities: A knowledge management perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 426-437.
- Linda Argote & Sara L. Beckman & Dennis Epple, 1990. "The Persistence and Transfer of Learning in Industrial Settings," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 140-154.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Zhen & Kemp, Ron G.M. & Jongsma, Maarten A. & Huang, Caicheng & Dons, J.J.M. & Omta, S.W.F, 2014. "Key Success Factors of Innovation Projects of Vegetable Breeding Companies in China," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(4).
More about this item
KeywordsInformation acquisition and communication; Organizational capability; New product development; O32;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:37:y:2012:i:4:p:416-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.