Sustainable development and sustainability of competitive advantage: A dynamic and sustainable view of the firm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marta Fossas Olalla, 1999. "The resource-based theory and human resources," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 84-92, February.
- Vergin, Roger C. & Qoronfleh, M. W., 1998. "Corporate reputation and the stock market," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 19-26.
- Michael C. Jensen, 2010.
"Value Maximization, Stakeholder Theory, and the Corporate Objective Function,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 22(1), pages 32-42.
- Michael C. Jensen, 2001. "Value Maximization, Stakeholder Theory, And The Corporate Objective Function," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 14(3), pages 8-21.
- Michael Jensen, 2001. "Value Maximisation, Stakeholder Theory, and the Corporate Objective Function," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 7(3), pages 297-317.
- Frank Mueller, 1996. "Human Resources As Strategic Assets: An Evolutionary Resource-Based Theory," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 757-785, November.
- Kotha, Suresh & Rajgopal, Shivaram & Rindova, Violina, 2001. "Reputation Building and Performance: An Empirical Analysis of the Top-50 Pure Internet Firms," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 571-586, December.
- Edward Freeman, R. & Evan, William M., 1990. "Corporate governance: A stakeholder interpretation," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 337-359.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Govindan, Kannan & Madan Shankar, K. & Kannan, Devika, 2016. "Sustainable material selection for construction industry – A hybrid multi criteria decision making approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1274-1288.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:445-:d:130890 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marika Swieszczak & Krzysztof Swieszczak, 2016. "Misje wybranych bankow z perspektywy koncepcji CSR / Missions of Selected Bank from the Perspective of CSR Concept of Socially Responsible Businesses Based on the RESPECT Index," Annales. Ethics in Economic Life, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, vol. 19(3), pages 143-153, September.
- Ricart, Joan E. & Rodriguez, Miguel A. & Sanchez, Pablo, 2004. "Sustainability in the boardroom: An empirical examination of Dow Jones sustainability world index leaders," IESE Research Papers D/577, IESE Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable development; corporate governance; knowledge management;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .