Sourcing in an Increasingly Expensive China: Four Swedish Cases
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 97 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Terry Beckman & Alison Colwell & Peggy Cunningham, 2009. "The Emergence of Corporate Social Responsibility in Chile: The Importance of Authenticity and Social Networks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 191-206, March.
- Daniel Arenas & Josep Lozano & Laura Albareda, 2009. "The Role of NGOs in CSR: Mutual Perceptions Among Stakeholders," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 175-197, August.
- Faure, Guy Olivier & Fang, Tony, 2008. "Changing Chinese values: Keeping up with paradoxes," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 194-207, April.
- Fang, Tony & Zhao, Shuming & Worm, Verner, 2008. "The changing Chinese culture and business behaviour," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 141-145, April.
- S. Sethi, 2009. "Globalization and the Good Corporation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 1-2, April.
- Michael Funke & Yu-Fu Chen, 2009.
"China's new labour contract law: No harm to employment?,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
20909b, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael, 2009. "China's new Labour Contract Law: No harm to employment?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 558-572, September.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael, 2008. "China's new labour contract law : No harm to employment?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 29/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael, 2008. "China´s new labour contract law: no harm to employment?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-51, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2008. "China's New Labour Contract Law:No Harm to Employment?," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 220, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Murray Weidenbaum, 2009. "Who will Guard the Guardians? The Social Responsibility of NGOs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 147-155, April.
- Justin Tan & Anna Tan, 2009. "Managing Public Relations in an Emerging Economy: The Case of Mercedes in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 257-266, March.
- Dima Jamali, 2008. "A Stakeholder Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility: A Fresh Perspective into Theory and Practice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 213-231, September.
- Mohammad Salam, 2009. "RETRACTED ARTICLE: Corporate Social Responsibility in Purchasing and Supply Chain," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 355-370, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:97:y:2010:i:1:p:119-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.