Sourcing in an Increasingly Expensive China: Four Swedish Cases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael, 2009.
"China's new Labour Contract Law: No harm to employment?,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 558-572, September.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2008. "China's New Labour Contract Law:No Harm to Employment?," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 220, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Michael Funke & Yu-Fu Chen, 2009. "China's new labour contract law: No harm to employment?," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20909b, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael, 2008. "China's new labour contract law : No harm to employment?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 29/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fang, Tony & Zhao, Shuming & Worm, Verner, 2008. "The changing Chinese culture and business behaviour," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 141-145, April.
- Murray Weidenbaum, 2009. "Who will Guard the Guardians? The Social Responsibility of NGOs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 147-155, April.
- Terry Beckman & Alison Colwell & Peggy Cunningham, 2009. "The Emergence of Corporate Social Responsibility in Chile: The Importance of Authenticity and Social Networks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 191-206, March.
- Dima Jamali, 2008. "A Stakeholder Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility: A Fresh Perspective into Theory and Practice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 213-231, September.
- Daniel Arenas & Josep Lozano & Laura Albareda, 2009. "The Role of NGOs in CSR: Mutual Perceptions Among Stakeholders," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 175-197, August.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Justin Tan & Anna Tan, 2009. "Managing Public Relations in an Emerging Economy: The Case of Mercedes in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 257-266, March.
- Faure, Guy Olivier & Fang, Tony, 2008. "Changing Chinese values: Keeping up with paradoxes," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 194-207, April.
- Mohammad Salam, 2009. "RETRACTED ARTICLE: Corporate Social Responsibility in Purchasing and Supply Chain," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 355-370, April.
- S. Sethi, 2009. "Globalization and the Good Corporation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 1-2, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linda Andersson & Patrik Karpaty & Selen Savsin, 2016. "Firm-level effects of offshoring of materials and services on relative labor demand," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(2), pages 321-350, May.
- Bradley Lail & Jason MacGregor & Martin Stuebs & Timothy Thomasson, 2015. "The Influence of Regulatory Approach on Tone at the Top," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 25-37, January.
- Tai-Yuen HON, 2015. "Sourcing in China," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 216-223, December.
- Qinqin Zheng & Yadong Luo & Stephanie Wang, 2014. "Moral Degradation, Business Ethics, and Corporate Social Responsibility in a Transitional Economy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 405-421, March.
- David Eriksson & Göran Svensson, 2016. "The Process of Responsibility, Decoupling Point, and Disengagement of Moral and Social Responsibility in Supply Chains: Empirical Findings and Prescriptive Thoughts," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 281-298, March.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; CSR; sourcing; manufacturing; price; Swedish companies; textile and clothing industry (TCI);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:97:y:2010:i:1:p:119-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .