The Emergence of Corporate Social Responsibility in Chile: The Importance of Authenticity and Social Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michaela Driver, 2006. "Beyond the Stalemate of Economics versus Ethics: Corporate Social Responsibility and the Discourse of the Organizational Self," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 337-356, July.
- Spiggle, Susan, 1994. " Analysis and Interpretation of Qualitative Data in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 491-503, December.
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Kenneth M. Amaeshi & Onyeka K. Osuji & Paul Nnodim, 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Supply Chains of Global Brands: A Boundaryless Responsibility? Clarifications, Exceptions and Implications," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(1), pages 223-234, August.
- Julia Roloff, 2008. "Learning from Multi-Stakeholder Networks: Issue-Focussed Stakeholder Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 233-250, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viveros, Hector, 2017. "Unpacking stakeholder mechanisms to influence corporate social responsibility in the mining sector," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-12.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1104-:d:139922 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alhouti, Sarah & Johnson, Catherine M. & Holloway, Betsy Bugg, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility authenticity: Investigating its antecedents and outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1242-1249.
- Daina Mazutis & Natalie Slawinski, 2015. "Reconnecting Business and Society: Perceptions of Authenticity in Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 137-150, September.
- Salla Laasonen & Martin Fougère & Arno Kourula, 2012. "Dominant Articulations in Academic Business and Society Discourse on NGO–Business Relations: A Critical Assessment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 521-545, September.
- Mladen Koljatic & Monica Silva, 2015. "Do Business Schools Influence Students’ Awareness of Social Issues? Evidence from Two of Chile’s Leading MBA Programs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 595-604, October.
- Tony Fang & Caroline Gunterberg & Emma Larsson, 2010. "Sourcing in an Increasingly Expensive China: Four Swedish Cases," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 119-138, November.
- R. Slack & S. Corlett & R. Morris, 2015. "Exploring Employee Engagement with (Corporate) Social Responsibility: A Social Exchange Perspective on Organisational Participation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 537-548, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:2026-:d:152689 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seunghee Im & Yang Woon Chung & Ji Yeon Yang, 2016. "Employees’ Participation in Corporate Social Responsibility and Organizational Outcomes: The Moderating Role of Person–CSR Fit," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-14, December.
More about this item
Keywordsauthenticity; Chile; corporate social responsibility; developing countries; Latin America; network theory; social networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:86:y:2009:i:2:p:191-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.