The Emergence of Corporate Social Responsibility in Chile: The Importance of Authenticity and Social Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michaela Driver, 2006. "Beyond the Stalemate of Economics versus Ethics: Corporate Social Responsibility and the Discourse of the Organizational Self," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 337-356, July.
- Spiggle, Susan, 1994. " Analysis and Interpretation of Qualitative Data in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 491-503, December.
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Kenneth M. Amaeshi & Onyeka K. Osuji & Paul Nnodim, 2008. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Supply Chains of Global Brands: A Boundaryless Responsibility? Clarifications, Exceptions and Implications," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(1), pages 223-234, August.
- Julia Roloff, 2008. "Learning from Multi-Stakeholder Networks: Issue-Focussed Stakeholder Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 233-250, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salla Laasonen & Martin Fougère & Arno Kourula, 2012. "Dominant Articulations in Academic Business and Society Discourse on NGO–Business Relations: A Critical Assessment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 521-545, September.
- R. Slack & S. Corlett & R. Morris, 2015. "Exploring Employee Engagement with (Corporate) Social Responsibility: A Social Exchange Perspective on Organisational Participation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 537-548, March.
- Mladen Koljatic & Monica Silva, 2015. "Do Business Schools Influence Students’ Awareness of Social Issues? Evidence from Two of Chile’s Leading MBA Programs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 595-604, October.
- Viveros, Hector, 2017. "Unpacking stakeholder mechanisms to influence corporate social responsibility in the mining sector," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-12.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1104-:d:139922 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tony Fang & Caroline Gunterberg & Emma Larsson, 2010. "Sourcing in an Increasingly Expensive China: Four Swedish Cases," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 119-138, November.
- Daina Mazutis & Natalie Slawinski, 2015. "Reconnecting Business and Society: Perceptions of Authenticity in Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 137-150, September.
- Alhouti, Sarah & Johnson, Catherine M. & Holloway, Betsy Bugg, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility authenticity: Investigating its antecedents and outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1242-1249.
- Seunghee Im & Yang Woon Chung & Ji Yeon Yang, 2016. "Employees’ Participation in Corporate Social Responsibility and Organizational Outcomes: The Moderating Role of Person–CSR Fit," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-14, December.
More about this item
Keywordsauthenticity; Chile; corporate social responsibility; developing countries; Latin America; network theory; social networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:86:y:2009:i:2:p:191-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .