A Stakeholder Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility: A Fresh Perspective into Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan P. Doh & Terrence R. Guay, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Public Policy, and NGO Activism in Europe and the United States: An Institutional‐Stakeholder Perspective," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Norman, Wayne & MacDonald, Chris, 2004. "Getting to the Bottom of â€œTriple Bottom Lineâ€," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 243-262, April.
- Nada K. Kakabadse & Cecile Rozuel & Linda Lee-Davies, 2005. "Corporate social responsibility and stakeholder approach: a conceptual review," International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 277-302.
- John Meehan & Karon Meehan & Adam Richards, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility: the 3C-SR model," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(5/6), pages 386-398, May.
- James S. Wallace, 2003. "Value Maximization And Stakeholder Theory: Compatible Or Not?," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 15(3), pages 120-127, March.
- Phillips, Robert & Freeman, R. Edward & Wicks, Andrew C., 2003. "What Stakeholder Theory is Not," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 479-502, October.
- Dima Jamali & Ramez Mirshak, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Theory and Practice in a Developing Country Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 243-262, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bongani Munkuli & Renee Horne, 2018. "Financial Markets Value Reputation for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) – A Study of the South African Mining Sector," Africagrowth Agenda, Africagrowth Institute, vol. 15(2), pages 17-22.
- Mohammad Sohail Yunis & Dima Jamali & Hina Hashim, 2018. "Corporate Social Responsibility of Foreign Multinationals in a Developing Country Context: Insights from Pakistan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-20, September.
- Najeb Masoud, 2017. "How to win the battle of ideas in corporate social responsibility: the International Pyramid Model of CSR," International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-22, December.
- José M. Agudo‐Valiente & Concepción Garcés‐Ayerbe & Manuel Salvador‐Figueras, 2015. "Corporate Social Performance and Stakeholder Dialogue Management," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 22(1), pages 13-31, January.
- Yves Fassin, 2012. "Stakeholder Management, Reciprocity and Stakeholder Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 83-96, August.
- Sapanna Laysiriroj & Walter Wehrmeyer, 2020. "Intergenerational differences of CSR activities in family-run businesses in eastern Thailand," Asian Journal of Sustainability and Social Responsibility, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Satyajit Majumdar & Gordhan K. Saini, 2016. "CSR in India: Critical Review and Exploring Entrepreneurial Opportunities," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 2(1), pages 56-79, January.
- Juelin Yin & Yuli Zhang, 2012. "Institutional Dynamics and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in an Emerging Country Context: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 301-316, December.
- Kourula, Arno, 2010. "Corporate engagement with non-governmental organizations in different institutional contexts--A case study of a forest products company," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 395-404, October.
- Khuram Shahzad & Ilkka Sillanpaa, 2013. "The Role of Fair Trade in Developing Corporate Social Responsibility: An Empirical Examination Based on Multiple Cases," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management,, ToKnowPress.
- Franck Aggeri & Aurélien Acquier, 2005. "La théorie des stakeholders permet-elle de rendre compte des pratiques d'entreprise en matière de RSE ?," Post-Print halshs-00645708, HAL.
- Shelby D. Hunt, 2017. "Strategic marketing, sustainability, the triple bottom line, and resource-advantage (R-A) theory: Securing the foundations of strategic marketing theory and research," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 7(1), pages 52-66, June.
- Dorian Aliu & Ayten Akatay & Armando Aliu & Umut Eroglu, 2017. "Public Policy Influences on Academia in the European Union," SAGE Open, , vol. 7(1), pages 21582440176, February.
- ahmadu, aminu & Md. Harashid, Haron & Azlan, Amran, 2018. "Critical Factors Towards Philanthropic Dimension Of CSR in The Nigerian Financial Sector: The Mediating Effects Of Cultural Influence," MPRA Paper 85557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gang Tian & Gabriel Dodzi Pekyi & Haojia Chen & Huaping Sun & Xiaoling Wang, 2021. "Sustainability-Conscious Stakeholders and CSR: Evidence from IJVs of Ghana," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-23, January.
- Jeffrey S. Harrison & Shawn L. Berman, 2016. "Corporate Social Performance and Economic Cycles," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(2), pages 279-294, October.
- Petya Koleva, 2021. "Towards the Development of an Empirical Model for Islamic Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from the Middle East," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 171(4), pages 789-813, July.
- Dima Jamali & Asem M. Safieddine & Myriam Rabbath, 2008. "Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility Synergies and Interrelationships," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(5), pages 443-459, September.
- Elżbieta Izabela Szczepankiewicz & Przemysław Mućko, 2016. "CSR Reporting Practices of Polish Energy and Mining Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-17, January.
- Roger C. Y. Chen & Chen-Hsun Lee, 2017. "The influence of CSR on firm value: an application of panel smooth transition regression on Taiwan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(34), pages 3422-3434, July.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility (CSR); stakeholder theory; Lebanese and Syrian context;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:82:y:2008:i:1:p:213-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.