La production agricole répond-elle aux prix ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Nerlove, 1979. "The Dynamics of Supply: Retrospect and Prospect," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 874-888.
- Day, Richard H & Tinney, E Herbert, 1969. "Cycles, Phases and Growth in a Generalised Cobweb Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(313), pages 90-108, March.
- Bruce Traill & David Colman & Trevor Young, 1978. "Estimating Irreversible Supply Functions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(3), pages 528-531.
- Jean-Marc Boussard, 1971. "Time Horizon, Objective Function, and Uncertainty in a Multiperiod Model of Firm Growth," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(3), pages 467-477.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis-Pascal Mahé & Cathie Laroche-Dupraz, 2000. "La politique agricole dans les négociations internationales," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 255(1), pages 135-153.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:recoru:ecoru_0013-0559_1985_num_167_1_3157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecoru .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.