Can agricultural sector models be a tool for policy analysis? An application for the case of Burkina Faso
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Colman, David R., 1983. "A Review of the Arts of Supply Response Analysis," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(03), December.
- Deybe, Daniel & Flichman, Guillermo, 1991. "A regional agricultural model using a plant growth simulation program as activities generator-- an application to a region in Argentina," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 369-385.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruben, Ruerd & Moll, Henk & Kuyvenhoven, Arie, 1998. "Integrating agricultural research and policy analysis: analytical framework and policy applications for bio-economic modelling," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 331-349, November.
- Laborte, Alice G. & Van Ittersum, Martin K. & Van den Berg, Marrit M., 2007. "Multi-scale analysis of agricultural development: A modelling approach for Ilocos Norte, Philippines," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 862-873, June.
- Ruben, Ruerd & van Ruijven, Arjan, 2001. "Technical coefficients for bio-economic farm household models: a meta-modelling approach with applications for Southern Mali," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 427-441, March.
- Aidam, Patricia Woedem, 2015. "The impact of water-pricing policy on the demand for water resources by farmers in Ghana," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 10-16.
- Alary, V. & Corbeels, M. & Affholder, F. & Alvarez, S. & Soria, A. & Valadares Xavier, J.H. & da Silva, F.A.M. & Scopel, E., 2016. "Economic assessment of conservation agriculture options in mixed crop-livestock systems in Brazil using farm modelling," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 33-45.
- Alary, V. & Nefzaoui, A. & Jemaa, M. Ben, 2007. "Promoting the adoption of natural resource management technology in arid and semi-arid areas: Modelling the impact of spineless cactus in alley cropping in Central Tunisia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 573-585, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:58:y:1998:i:3:p:367-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.