Technical coefficients for bio-economic farm household models: a meta-modelling approach with applications for Southern Mali
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Standridge, Charles R., 1988.
"Experimental design and regression analysis in simulation: An FMS case study,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 257-261, February.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Standridge, C.R., 1986. "Experimental design and regression analysis in simulation : An FMS case study," Research Memorandum FEW 212, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Rabbinge, R. & Van Latesteijn, H. C., 1992. "Long-term options for land use in the European community," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 195-210.
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 1993. "Sequential Labor Decisions under Uncertainty: An Estimable Household Model of West-African Farmers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1173-1197, September.
- Delforce, Julie C., 1994. "Separability in farm-household economics: An experiment with linear programming," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 165-177, April.
- de Janvry, Alain & Fafchamps, Marcel & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1991. "Peasant Household Behaviour with Missing Markets: Some Paradoxes Explained," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1400-1417, November.
- Kruseman, Gideon & Bade, Jan, 1998. "Agrarian policies for sustainable land use: bio-economic modelling to assess the effectiveness of policy instruments," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 465-481, November.
- Deybe, D., 1998. "Can agricultural sector models be a tool for policy analysis? An application for the case of Burkina Faso," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 367-380, November.
- de Wit, C. T., 1992. "Resource use efficiency in agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 125-151.
- George E. Battese, 1997. "A Note On The Estimation Of Cobb-Douglas Production Functions When Some Explanatory Variables Have Zero Values," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 250-252.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tessema, Yohannis & Asafu-Adjaye, John & Rodriguez, Daniel & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Shiferaw, Bekele, 2015. "A bio-economic analysis of the benefits of conservation agriculture: The case of smallholder farmers in Adami Tulu district, Ethiopia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 164-174.
- Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Berger, Thomas & Aune, Jens B., 2007. "Simulating soil fertility and poverty dynamics in Uganda: A bio-economic multi-agent systems approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 387-401, December.
- Janssen, Sander J.C. & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farmer behaviour as affected by policy and technological innovations: bio-economic farm models," Reports 9293, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2014. "A farm household model for agri-food policy analysis in developing countries: Application to smallholder farmers in Sierra Leone," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-13.
- Jollands, Nigel & Harmsworth, Garth, 2007. "Participation of indigenous groups in sustainable development monitoring: Rationale and examples from New Zealand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 716-726, May.
- Wei, Yongping & Chen, Deli & Hu, Kelin & Willett, Ian R. & Langford, John, 2009. "Policy incentives for reducing nitrate leaching from intensive agriculture in desert oases of Alxa, Inner Mongolia, China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(7), pages 1114-1119, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:36:y:2001:i:3:p:427-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.