Technical coefficients for bio-economic farm household models: a meta-modelling approach with applications for Southern Mali
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 1993. "Sequential Labor Decisions under Uncertainty: An Estimable Household Model of West-African Farmers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1173-97, September.
- Rabbinge, R. & Van Latesteijn, H. C., 1992. "Long-term options for land use in the European community," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 195-210.
- de Janvry, Alain & Fafchamps, Marcel & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1991. "Peasant Household Behaviour with Missing Markets: Some Paradoxes Explained," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1400-417, November.
- George E. Battese, 1997. "A Note On The Estimation Of Cobb-Douglas Production Functions When Some Explanatory Variables Have Zero Values," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 250-252.
- Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Standridge, Charles R., 1988.
"Experimental design and regression analysis in simulation: An FMS case study,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 257-261, February.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Standridge, C.R., 1986. "Experimental design and regression analysis in simulation : An FMS case study," Research Memorandum FEW 212, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Delforce, Julie C., 1994. "Separability in farm-household economics: An experiment with linear programming," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 165-177, April.
- de Wit, C. T., 1992. "Resource use efficiency in agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 125-151.
- Kruseman, Gideon & Bade, Jan, 1998. "Agrarian policies for sustainable land use: bio-economic modelling to assess the effectiveness of policy instruments," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 465-481, November.
- Deybe, D., 1998. "Can agricultural sector models be a tool for policy analysis? An application for the case of Burkina Faso," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 367-380, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:36:y:2001:i:3:p:427-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.