Lisbon strategy and EU countries’ performance: social inclusion and sustainability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paola Bertolini & Francesco Pagliacci, 2011. "Lisbon strategy and EU countries’ performance: social inclusion and sustainability," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0088, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Bruni & Claudio Tabacchi, 2011. "Present and Future of the Chinese Labour Market," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0083, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Paola Bertolini & Enrico Giovanetti & Francesco Pagliacci, 2011.
"Regional Patterns in the Achievement of the Lisbon Strategy: a Comparison Between Polycentric Regions and Monocentric Ones,"
Department of Economics
0664, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Paola Bertolini & Enrico Giovannetti & Francesco Pagliacci, 2011. "Regional patterns in the achievement of the Lisbon Strategy: a comparison between polycentric regions and monocentric ones," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0097, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Magdalena Olczyk, 2013. "Lisbon Strategy implementation in 12 New EU Members – multivariate analysis of structural indicators," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 16, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean policies; Lisbon Strategy; social models; sustainability;
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-04-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-04-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:depeco:0648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .