Report NEP-EEC-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adalid, Ramón & Lojschová, Adriana & Westermann, Thomas, 2011. "Household sector borrowing in the euro area - a micro data perspective," Occasional Paper Series 125, European Central Bank.
- Stefano Neri & Tiziano Ropele, 2011. "Imperfect information, real-time data and monetary policy in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 802, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dieppe, Alistair & González Pandiella, Alberto & Willman, Alpo, 2011. "The ECB's New Multi-Country Model for the euro area: NMCM - simulated with rational expectations," Working Paper Series 1315, European Central Bank.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera, 2011. "The US Dollar-Euro exchange rate and US-EMU bond yield differentials: A Causality Analysis," Working Papers 11-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Afonso, António & Baxa, Jaromír & Slavík, Michal, 2011. "Fiscal developments and financial stress: a threshold VAR analysis," Working Paper Series 1319, European Central Bank.
- Fabio Canova & Alain Schlaepfer, 2011. "Has the Euro-Mediterranean partnership affected Mediterranean business cycles?," Economics Working Papers 1267, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2012.
- Dieppe, Alistair & González Pandiella, Alberto & Hall, Stephen & Willman, Alpo, 2011. "The ECB's New Multi-Country Model for the euro area: NMCM - with boundedly rational learning expectations," Working Paper Series 1316, European Central Bank.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2011. "The new rules of the Stability and Growth Pact. Threats from heterogeneity and interdependence," Department of Economics Working Papers 1104, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Fabio Canova & Evi Pappa, 2011. "Fiscal policy, pricing frictions and monetary accommodation," Economics Working Papers 1268, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Paola Bertolini & Francesco Pagliacci, 2010. "Lisbon strategy and EU countries’ performance: social inclusion and sustainability," Department of Economics 0648, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Mercedes Monfort & Javier Ordóñez, 2011. "How big is the 'German locomotive'? A perpective from Central and Eastern Europen countries' unemployment rates," Working Papers 2011008, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2011.
- Geza, Paula & Giurca Vasilescu, Laura, 2011. "Perspectives on Fulfilling the Nominal and Real Convergence Criteria by Romania for the Adoption of Euro Currency," MPRA Paper 30011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "The Transatlantic Productivity Gap: Is R&D the Main Culprit?," IREA Working Papers 201103, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Zabczyk, Pawel & Ellis, Colin, 2011. "What lies beneath? A time-varying FAVAR model for the UK transmission mechanism," Working Paper Series 1320, European Central Bank.