The US Dollar-Euro exchange rate and US-EMU bond yield differentials: A Causality Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera, 2012. "The US dollar-euro exchange rate and US-EMU bond yield differentials: A causality analysis," Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance, ELSEVIER, vol. 35(98), pages 117-128, Agosto.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera, 2011. "The US Dollar-Euro exchange rate and US-EMU bond yield differentials: A Causality Analysis," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1107, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
More about this item
KeywordsCausality; Exchange rate; Long-term interest rates; Rolling regression;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-04-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2011-04-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aee:wpaper:1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jose L. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeefiea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .