Report NEP-CBA-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2011_008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2011. "Ordering Policy Rules with an Unconditional Welfare Measure," CDMA Working Paper Series 201104, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 01 Jun 2013.
- Engel, Charles, 2011. "The Real Exchange Rate, Real Interest Rates, and the Risk Premium," Economics Series 265, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Andrew Glover & Jonathan Heathcote & Dirk Krueger & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2011. "Intergenerational Redistribution in the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 16924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi & Ichiro Muto, 2011. "A note on expectational stability under non-zero trend inflation," Discussion Papers 1102, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Willman, Alpo & Dieppe, Alistair & González Pandiella, Alberto & Hall, Stephen, 2011. "The ECB's New Multi-Country Model for the euro area: NMCM - with boundedly rational learning expectations," Working Paper Series 1316, European Central Bank.
- Willman, Alpo & Dieppe, Alistair & González Pandiella, Alberto, 2011. "The ECB's New Multi-Country Model for the euro area: NMCM - simulated with rational expectations," Working Paper Series 1315, European Central Bank.
- Paolo Angelini & Stefano Neri & Fabio Panetta, 2011. "Monetary and macroprudential policies," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 801, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2011_002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Scott Fullwiler & L. Randall Wray, 2011. "It's Time to Rein In the Fed," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_117, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ogawa, Eiji & Shimizu, Junko, 2011. "Asian Monetary Unit and Monetary Cooperation in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 275, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- James D. Hamilton & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2011. "Testable Implications of Affine Term Structure Models," NBER Working Papers 16931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kjetil Martinsen & Francesco Ravazzolo & Fredrik Wulfsberg, 2011. "Forecasting macroeconomic variables using disaggregate survey data," Working Paper 2011/04, Norges Bank.
- Stefano Neri & Tiziano Ropele, 2011. "Imperfect information, real-time data and monetary policy in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 802, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "Monetary Union Stability: The Economics of the Phillips Curve: Formation of Inflation Expectations versus Incorporation of Inflation Expectations," IMK Working Paper 4-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Fidora, Michael & Chudik, Alexander, 2011. "Using the global dimension to identify shocks with sign restrictions," Working Paper Series 1318, European Central Bank.
- Andrea Vaona, 2011. "The price-price Phillips curve in small open economies and monetary unions," Working Papers 06/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Boissay, Frédéric, 2011. "Financial imbalances and financial fragility," Working Paper Series 1317, European Central Bank.
- Fabio Canova & Evi Pappa, 2011. "Fiscal policy, pricing frictions and monetary accommodation," Economics Working Papers 1268, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2011. "The new rules of the Stability and Growth Pact. Threats from heterogeneity and interdependence," Department of Economics Working Papers 1104, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Dai, Meixing & Sidiropoulos, Moïse, 2011. "Fiscal disciplining effect of central bank opacity: Stackelberg versus Nash equilibrium," MPRA Paper 29843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier CARDI & Romain RESTOUT, 2011. "Fiscal Shocks in a Two-Sector Open Economy," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2011006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Afonso, António & Slavík, Michal & Baxa, Jaromír, 2011. "Fiscal developments and financial stress: a threshold VAR analysis," Working Paper Series 1319, European Central Bank.
- Agnello, L. & Sousa, R., 2011. "Can Fiscal Policy Stimulus Boost Economic Recovery?," Working papers 325, Banque de France.
- Gabriel P. Mathy & Christopher M. Meissner, 2011. "Trade, Exchange Rate Regimes and Output Co-Movement: Evidence from the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 16925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera, 2011. "The US Dollar-Euro exchange rate and US-EMU bond yield differentials: A Causality Analysis," Working Papers 11-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Vincent BODART & Bertrand CANDELON & Jean-François CARPANTIER, 2011. "Real Exchanges Rates in Commodity Producing Countries: A Reappraisal," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2011007, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2011. "Trust in public institutions over the business cycle," Working Paper Series 2011-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Michael D. Bauer & Glenn D. Rudebusch & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2011. "Unbiased estimate of dynamic term structure models," Working Paper Series 2011-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Fabio Canova & Alain Schlaepfer, 2011. "Has the Euro-Mediterranean partnership affected Mediterranean business cycles?," Economics Working Papers 1267, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2012.
- Adalid, Ramón & Lojschová, Adriana & Westermann, Thomas, 2011. "Household sector borrowing in the euro area - a micro data perspective," Occasional Paper Series 125, European Central Bank.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Zabczyk, Pawel & Ellis, Colin, 2011. "What lies beneath? A time-varying FAVAR model for the UK transmission mechanism," Working Paper Series 1320, European Central Bank.
- Christopher Ragan, 2011. "Fixing Canada’s CPI: A Simple and Sensible Policy Change for Minister Flaherty," e-briefs 111, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Martins, Fernando, 2011. "Price and wage setting in Portugal: learning by asking," Working Paper Series 1314, European Central Bank.
- Michal Rubaszek & Pawel Skrzypczynski & Grzegorz Koloch, 2011. "Forecasting the Polish zloty with non-linear models," NBP Working Papers 81, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Leonardo S. Alencar, 2011. "Revisiting Bank Pricing Policies in Brazil: evidence from loan and deposit markets," Working Papers Series 235, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.