Asian Monetary Unit and Monetary Cooperation in Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gong, Chi & Kim, Soyoung, 2018.
"Regional business cycle synchronization in emerging and developing countries: Regional or global integration? Trade or financial integration?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 42-57.
- Chi Gong & Soyoung Kim, 2017. "Regional Business Cycle Synchronization in Emerging and Developing Countries: Regional or Global Integration? Trade or Financial Integration?," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2017_014, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & You, Kefei & Chen, Lei, 2019. "Global and regional stock market integration in Asia: A panel convergence approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Catherine Figuière & Laëtitia Guilhot & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2013.
"La question du régime de change en Asie de l'Est : Vers un bloc monétaire régional ?,"
Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 123(2), pages 265-298.
- Catherine Figuière & Laëtitia Guilhot & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2013. "La question du régime de change en Asie de l'Est : vers un bloc monétaire régional ?," Post-Print halshs-00828873, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsasian monetary unit; asian monetary cooperation; asian financial cooperation; chiang mai initiative; exchange rate policy; common currency basket; asian currencies;
All these keywords.
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2011-04-16 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2011-04-16 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2011-04-16 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ADB Institute (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.