Report NEP-IFN-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2011_003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bong-Han Kim & Hyeongwoo Kim & Hong-Ghi Min, 2011. "Reassessing the Link between the Japanese Yen and Emerging Asian Currencies," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2011-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Bong-Han Kim & Hyeongwoo Kim, 2011. "Spillover Effects of the US Financial Crisis on Financial Markets in Emerging Asian Countries," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2011-04, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Yeyati, Eduardo Levy & Williams, Tomas, 2011. "Financial globalization in emerging economies : much ado about nothing ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5624, The World Bank.
- Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2010. "Foreign ownership in Vietnam stock markets - an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 29863, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2011.
- Craig Burnside & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2011. "Carry Trade and Momentum in Currency Markets," NBER Working Papers 16942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rahul Mukherjee, 2011. "Country Portfolios with Imperfect Corporate Governance," IHEID Working Papers 08-2011, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Krishnan, K.P., 2011. "Financial Development in Emerging Markets: The Indian Experience," ADBI Working Papers 276, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ogawa, Eiji & Shimizu, Junko, 2011. "Asian Monetary Unit and Monetary Cooperation in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 275, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chudik, Alexander & Fidora, Michael, 2011. "Using the global dimension to identify shocks with sign restrictions," Working Paper Series 1318, European Central Bank.
- Luigi Bonatti & Andrea Fracasso, 2011. "Chinese reserves accumulation and US monetary policy: Will China go on buying US financial assets?," Department of Economics Working Papers 1105, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.