Report NEP-OPM-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Craig Burnside & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2011. "Carry Trade and Momentum in Currency Markets," NBER Working Papers 16942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriel P. Mathy & Christopher M. Meissner, 2011. "Trade, Exchange Rate Regimes and Output Co-Movement: Evidence from the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 16925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier CARDI & Romain RESTOUT, 2011. "Fiscal Shocks in a Two-Sector Open Economy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Yang, Lucun, 2011. "An Empirical Analysis of Current Account Determinants in Emerging Asian Economies," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Engel, Charles, 2011. "The Real Exchange Rate, Real Interest Rates, and the Risk Premium," Economics Series 265, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Vincent BODART & Bertrand CANDELON & Jean-François CARPANTIER, 2011. "Real Exchanges Rates in Commodity Producing Countries: A Reappraisal," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011007, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Boissay, Frédéric, 2011. "Financial imbalances and financial fragility," Working Paper Series 1317, European Central Bank.
- Yeyati, Eduardo Levy & Williams, Tomas, 2011. "Financial globalization in emerging economies : much ado about nothing ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5624, The World Bank.
- Ogawa, Eiji & Shimizu, Junko, 2011. "Asian Monetary Unit and Monetary Cooperation in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 275, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chudik, Alexander & Fidora, Michael, 2011. "Using the global dimension to identify shocks with sign restrictions," Working Paper Series 1318, European Central Bank.
- Luigi Bonatti & Andrea Fracasso, 2011. "Chinese reserves accumulation and US monetary policy: Will China go on buying US financial assets?," Department of Economics Working Papers 1105, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Frédéric DOCQUIER & Hillel RAPOPORT, 2011. "Globalization, brain drain and development," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011009, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).