The ECB's New Multi-Country Model for the euro area: NMCM - with boundedly rational learning expectations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alistair Dieppe & Alberto González Pandiella & Stephen Hall & Alpo Willman, 2011. "The ECB's New Multi-Country Model for the Euro area: NMCM - with Boundedly Rational Learning Expectations," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/27, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willman, Alpo, 2007. "Sequential optimization, front-loaded information, and U.S. consumption," Working Paper Series 765, European Central Bank.
- Miguel A. León-Ledesma & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2010.
"Identifying the Elasticity of Substitution with Biased Technical Change,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1330-1357, September.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2009. "Identifying the elasticity of substitution with biased technical change," Working Paper Series 1001, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binder, Michael & Lieberknecht, Philipp & Quintana, Jorge & Wieland, Volker, 2017.
"Model Uncertainty in Macroeconomics: On the Implications of Financial Frictions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12013, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Binder, Michael & Lieberknecht, Philipp & Quintana, Jorge & Wieland, Volker, 2017. "Model uncertainty in macroeconomics: On the implications of financial frictions," IMFS Working Paper Series 114, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Henry, Jérôme & Kok, Christoffer & Amzallag, Adrien & Baudino, Patrizia & Cabral, Inês & Grodzicki, Maciej & Gross, Marco & Halaj, Grzegorz & Kolb, Markus & Leber, Miha & Pancaro, Cosimo & Sydow, Matt, 2013. "A macro stress testing framework for assessing systemic risks in the banking sector," Occasional Paper Series 152, European Central Bank.
- Dieppe, Alistair & González Pandiella, Alberto & Willman, Alpo, 2012.
"The ECB's New Multi-Country Model for the euro area: NMCM — Simulated with rational expectations,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2597-2614.
- Willman, Alpo & Dieppe, Alistair & González Pandiella, Alberto, 2011. "The ECB's New Multi-Country Model for the euro area: NMCM - simulated with rational expectations," Working Paper Series 1315, European Central Bank.
- Carlo Altavilla & Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza, 2016.
"The Financial and Macroeconomic Effects of the OMT Announcements,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(3), pages 29-57, September.
- Carlo Altavilla & Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza, 2014. "The Financial and Macroeconomic Effects of the OMT Announcements," CSEF Working Papers 352, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Dieppe, Alistair & Ortega, Eva & D'Agostino, Antonello & Karlsson, Tohmas & Benkovskis, Konstantins & Caivano, Michele & Hurtado, Samuel & Várnai, Tímea, 2011. "Assessing the sensitivity of inflation to economic activity," Working Paper Series 1357, European Central Bank.
- Alberto Locarno, 2012. "Monetary policy in a model with misspecified, heterogeneous and ever-changing expectations," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 888, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gadatsch, Niklas & Hauzenberger, Klemens & Stähler, Nikolai, 2016. "Fiscal policy during the crisis: A look on Germany and the Euro area with GEAR," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 997-1016.
- Lombardo, Giovanni & McAdam, Peter, 2012.
"Financial market frictions in a model of the Euro area,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2460-2485.
- McAdam, Peter & Lombardo, Giovanni, 2012. "Financial market frictions in a model of the euro area," Working Paper Series 1423, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsbounded rationality; expectation; heterogeneity; imperfect information; learning; macro modelling; open-economy macroeconomics;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-04-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20111316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .