A Note on Balanced Growth with a less than unitary Elasticity of Substitution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Zeira, 1998. "Workers, Machines, and Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(4), pages 1091-1117.
- Miguel A. León-Ledesma & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2010.
"Identifying the Elasticity of Substitution with Biased Technical Change,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1330-1357, September.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2009. "Identifying the elasticity of substitution with biased technical change," Working Paper Series 1001, European Central Bank.
- Charles I. Jones & Dean Scrimgeour, 2008. "A New Proof of Uzawa's Steady-State Growth Theorem," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 180-182, February.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2008.
"Factor Saving Innovations and Factor Income Shares,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 836-851, October.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2006. "Factor saving innovations and factor income shares," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002706, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Klump & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2012.
"The Normalized Ces Production Function: Theory And Empirics,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 769-799, December.
- Klump, Rainer & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2011. "The normalized CES production function: theory and empirics," Working Paper Series 1294, European Central Bank.
- Cantore, C. & Levine, P., 2012.
"Getting normalization right: Dealing with ‘dimensional constants’ in macroeconomics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 1931-1949.
- Cristiano Cantore & Paul Levine, 2011. "Getting Normalization Right: Dealing with 'Dimensional Constants' in Macroeconomics," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0511, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Cantore, Cristiano & Levine, Paul, 2011. "Getting Normalization Right: Dealing with ‘Dimensional Constants’ in Macroeconomics," Dynare Working Papers 9, CEPREMAP.
- Daan Steenkamp, 2018.
"Factor Substitution and Productivity in New Zealand,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 94(304), pages 64-79, March.
- Daan Steenkamp, 2016. "Factor substitution and productivity in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2016/12, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
More about this item
KeywordsBalanced growth; capital-augmenting technical progress; measurement units; elasticity of substitution;
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-09-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2010-09-11 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ukc:ukcedp:1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tracey Girling). General contact details of provider: http://www.kent.ac.uk/economics/ .