Report NEP-FDG-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olfa Alouini & Paul Hubert, 2010. "Country size, Growth and Volatility," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-18, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Giorgio FABBRI, 2010. "Assessing the Parfit's Repugnant Conclusion within a canonical endogenous growth set-up," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010025, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:24526 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sasi Iamsiraroj & Mehmet Ali Ulubasoglu, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: a Real Relationship or Wishful Thinking?," Economics Series 2010_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Been-Lon Chen & Yu-Shan Hsu & Chia-Hui Lu, 2010. "Endogenous Time Preference in Monetary Growth Model," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 10-A005, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Ronald Findlay, 2010. "Country Role Models: Synthesis of Ireland, Japan and Switzerland," Working Paper Series wp2010-89, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2010. "The effects of US economic and financial crises on euro area convergence," Working papers 15, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Kim, Young-Bae & Levine, Paul & Lotti, Emanuela, 2010. "Migration, skill composition and growth," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1015, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Stilianos Fountas, 2010. "Inflation, inflation uncertainty and growth: are they related ?," Discussion Paper Series 2010_12, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2010.
- Elias Soukiazis & Micaela Antunes, 2010. "Is foreign trade important for regional growth? Empirical evidence from Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2010-13, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma & Mathan Satchi, 2010. "A Note on Balanced Growth with a less than unitary Elasticity of Substitution," Studies in Economics 1007, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- William A. Barnett & Marcelle Chauvet, 2010. "How Better Monetary Statistics Could Have Signaled the Financial Crisis," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201005, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore