Country size, Growth and Volatility
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2011.
"Production under foreign ownership and domestic volatility: an empirical investigation at the sector level,"
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2011. "Production under foreign ownership and domestic volatility: An empirical investigation at the sector level," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2011. "Production under foreign ownership and domestic volatility: an empirical investigation at the sector level," Sciences Po publications 2011-01, Sciences Po.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Stermsek, Marko, 2014.
"The Economics of Secession – Analysing the economic impact of the collapse of the former Yugoslavia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Marko Stermšek, 2014. "The economics of secession. Analysing the economic impact of the collapse of the former Yugoslavia," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1408, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
More about this item
KeywordsCountry size; Principal component analysis; Economic growth; Business cycle volatility;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:1018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .