The price-price Phillips curve in small open economies and monetary unions
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsefficiency wages; unemployment; Phillips curve; inflation; adaptive expectations;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:06/2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isverit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .