Has the Euro-Mediterranean partnership affected Mediterranean business cycles?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabio Canova & Alain Schlaepfer, 2015. "Has the Euro‐Mediterranean Partnership Affected Mediterranean Business Cycles?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(2), pages 241-262, March.
- Fabio Canova & Alain Schlaepfer, 2012. "Has the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership Affected Mediterranean Business Cycles?," Working Papers 548, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schüler, Yves Stephan & Hiebert, Paul P. & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2015.
"Characterising the financial cycle: A multivariate and time-varying approach,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
112985, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hiebert, Paul & Peltonen, Tuomas & Schüler, Yves S., 2015. "Characterising the financial cycle: a multivariate and time-varying approach," Working Paper Series 1846, European Central Bank.
- Canova, Fabio & Dallari, Pietro, 2013. "How important is tourism for the international transmission of cyclical fluctuations? Evidence from the Mediterranean," Working Paper Series 1553, European Central Bank.
- Jorge Mario Uribe & Inés María Ulloa & Johanna Perea, 2015. "Reference financial cycle in Colombia," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 83, pages 33-62, Julio - D.
- Adrian Pagan, 2013. "Patterns and Their Uses," NCER Working Paper Series 96, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Schüler, Yves S. & Hiebert, Paul H. & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2017. "Coherent financial cycles for G-7 countries: Why extending credit can be an asset," ESRB Working Paper Series 43, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Ductor, Lorenzo & Leiva-Leon, Danilo, 2016.
"Dynamics of global business cycle interdependence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 110-127.
- Lorenzo Ductor & Danilo Leiva-Leon, 2015. "Dynamics of Global Business Cycles Interdependence," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 763, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
KeywordsTurning point dates; Reference cycles; Euro-Mediterranean partnership; trade and financial interdependences;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-04-16 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-BEC-2011-04-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-04-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MIC-2011-04-16 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .